BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersIT Cosmetics
Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil

IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil

A bestselling, award-winning eyebrow pencil that creates beautiful, natural-looking brows even if you have none at all. Developed with plastic surgeons, this game-changing pencil is infused with proprietary Brow Power™ Technology and brow-enhancing ingredients including biotin, saw palmetto, and antioxidants. Custom-designed to create the most beautiful brows, Brow Power™ features an exclusive oval tip that mimics the look of real hair, plus a built-in grooming spooley brush for polished perfection. The revolutionary, budge-proof formula adheres to skin for long-lasting results, while the universal transforming shade adjusts to all hair colors based on pressure and completely covers gray.

Name your favorite iT Cosmetics product! Mine is the brow power pencil! [product:it-cosmetics-brow-power-universal-eyebrow-pencil-mini]
What are your favorite eye brow products for reshaping and regrowing? How many of you microblade? #curiouslywondering #browproblems [product:it-cosmetics-brow-power-universal-eyebrow-pencil-mini]
Did it work well?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil!
Terrie  G.
Bartlesville, OK
IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Terrie  G.
Review for: Universal Taupe
Easy to use, great color match, long lasting I’m a repeat user of it cosmetics and the eyebrow pencil is great. Great product for the money
Christina  P.
Brewton, AL
IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Christina  P.
Review for: Universal Taupe
This brow pencil is my new favorite. It looks so natural and easy to use. Matches my brow color perfectly & is now my “go to” brow pencil. Definitely a staple to my makeup collection. I highly recommend for natural looking flattering brows.
Rachael B.
York, PA
IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Rachael B.
Review for: Universal Taupe
I love eyebrow pencils, so I was excited to try this one but it was a let down. The shade is nice; a true universal color. It’s true to being waterproof as well, so it’s long lasting. My issue is the formula & consistency only. It’s a stiff pencil; too stiff. Doesn’t deposit color easily to make hair strokes to achieve a natural looking brow. Comes off just looking like brows have been shaded in. This will be good for those who already have great brows and just need some filling in. Seems to adhere to skin only. Just not my type of brow pencil.
Kyra W.
Butler, NJ
IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Kyra W.
Review for: Universal Taupe
I’ve tried so many brow pencils, brow gels, you name it and I’ve tried it! Nothing has given me that natural look I’ve been looking for until I found “IT” Brow Power!! It’s so easy to use, lasts well over 24 hours! It doesn’t give you the drawn on fake look, totally natural looking.. I highly recommend trying this if you haven’t already!
Kate W.
Morton, PA
IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Kate W.
Review for: Universal Dark Brunette
I just started using this product and really like it. I’ve always used brow powder for my eyebrows but sometimes it looks unnatural, but with this pencil they look super natural. You can press light if you don’t want a dramatic look or press harder if you want to fill in spots.
Isabel M.
Carmel, IN
IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Isabel M.
Review for: Universal Dark Brunette
I love this pencil due to the spoolie brush on the end i have very thick and crazy brows so i never fill them in but i notice that this “universal shade” is Bull because it definitely is just very in the middle as a cool toned brown that just needs to be built up to match dark brown eye brows.
Sarah S.
Southaven, MS
IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Universal Dark Brunette
This is my go-to brow pencil. It's simple but it works. It's not too dark, not too light and it's at an affordable price. I've had this same brow pencil for years honestly and if you areñt interested in doing a whole lot of extra stuff to your brows then this is the best brow pencil for that.
Staci P.
Fort Mill, SC
IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Staci P.
Review for: Universal Taupe
I really enjoyed this brow pencil at first, until I tried other brands, then I quickly realized that It Cosmetics Brow Power needs a lot of improvement. The Universal Taupe shade provides a natural looking pigment but requires a heavy hand to actually see the pigmentation, which results in harsh lines. That isn’t my biggest issue though. The main problem, is not even half way through the product, the pencil dislodged (as you can see in my picture). Kinda hard to apply when the product is constantly falling out. Maybe I just received a bad batch???
melody B.
IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by melody B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Universal Taupe
I am an OG gal with this brand, this is the prestige brand I have landed with. I started using it years back because they donated pencils to cancer patients back then. This stays put and covers the gray really well all day!!
Tiffany  M.
Cameron, NC
IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil uploaded by Tiffany  M.
Review for: Universal Taupe
I really enjoy this product. My eyebrows are basically white and this added just the amount of color to them. It’s not chalky and is at the perfect price point. I highly recommend this product! I would absolutely buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
il y a 5 ans
Aleksandra A. il y a un an
This is my favorite one…first pencil which works well (used eyebrow gel/pomade before).