IT Cosmetics® Brow Power Powder™ uploaded by Angel H.

BY IT COSMETICS

Brow Power Powder™ is your breakthrough brow powder that is clinically tested to be waterproof—and is so easy to use, it does your brows for you! Developed with plastic surgeons, this groundbreaking product creates the look of real hair, and adds the look of soft volume and definition without ever appearing flat or drawn on.

INGREDIENTS: MICA, SILICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, NYLON-12, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, SERENOA SERRULATA FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SORBIC ACID, BIOTIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) LEAF EXTRACT, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, PANTHENOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, BENZOIC ACID, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, ALUMINA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)].

Buy on ULTA*
Amelia B.
Troy, NY
Very misleading to label this product as a "universal" shade. While I'm sure this is the perfect shade for someone, it's definitely not right for most. Decent powder, but hard to get your desired effect through building the product. The more you build the more the color changes. Better off getting a brow powder duo to customize your shade or just a single powder of your perfect shade
Jennifer L.
I have tried all different types of brow makeup and they all would disappear by the end of the day. This one has staying power and the brush gives you awesome control. I would highly recommend it! I love all It Cosmetics products 💗
Jenna L.
Meriden
In my opinion, this is a great brow powder. It's easy to work with, and allows you to go in as lightly or as heavy handed as you want. I even love putting a small amount of this over my brows after I've already filled them in with a pencil, just to kind of seal it all in.
Jessica C.
THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL. Before I used this, I was all about the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade but I hated how pomade tends to dry out so I decided to switch to a powder. This powder is WATERPROOF. It’s an amazing product. The only color is in universal taupe but you can apply less or more product to achieve the perfect color match for you. It’s easy to use and stays on all day. I’m absolutely in love and all about it now. It’s 21$ but definitely worth every penny because it doesn’t dry out, waterproof, and a little goes a long way.
Angel H.
This is my favorite brow powder by far. I’ve always used pencils but gave this a try. It was around $32 and I bought it in January. Still have a huge amount left. A little goes a long way. Will definitely purchase again.
Brooke L.
Raeford
I love this because even tho pomade is the ne thing I like the powder for a subtle look. It is easy to use and even anti-aging!!!! Such a great product
Nichole C.
Gainesville
I love how this fills in my brows but looks very natural and not harsh like pencils tend to do. I will continue to use it.
hannah l.
america
This product is easily applied and does not make a mess when putting it on makes me feel great wouldnt mind trying more
Veronica E.
Did not like how it made my eye brows look at all. Also did not last as long as I'd like, the powder would sweat off.
Jessica S.
Danville, PA
This brow powder works very well. It gives however much definition you'd like. The powder does not rub off easily.