BY IT COSMETICS

Blurred Lines™ Smooth Fill Lipstick is your full rich color, instant color correction, and hydrating vitality! Effortlessly gliding over your lips to hydrate and add full, lush color, this anti-aging lipstick erases the appearance of fine lines on your lips and evens out the appearance of your lip tone!

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol Polyethylene, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ozokerite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Carbonate, Vanillin, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tribehenin, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. May Contain:Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

Alexis V.
Longwood
It performs very well. It goes on like a balm and shows up like a high pigment lipstick. It feels like nothing on the lips. I don’t need to use a lip liner when wearing this lipstick because it stays put and does not bleed. This is not transfer proof but that is compromise-able for its extreme comfort.
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
I have most of the shades in this line from the bullet style to the ones that came in the Holiday beauty books. The shade selection is from nudes to peach to rose and browns. Excellent selections of colors and they are very hydrating which need. That being said I gave only 4 stars because they do not stay on very long on my lips. I am constantly reapplying about every other hour. I love IT products and like the fact that they are skin care in a tube or compact.
Haley J.
Clayton, NC
Absolutely in love with the color and the payoff. It a smells like white chocolate which is actually amazing! It doesn't wrinkle on the lips at all and has great coverage! Only one issue which is that it does wipe off pretty easily.
alia b.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: JE NE SAIS QUOI™ more...
This is a very pretty color that I refer to as “my lips but better.” The lip tube itself is a subtle holographic, which is a really nice touch. I always reach for this lipstick when I want to feel pretty!
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
One of my favorite lipsticks. I got a light pink for a formal event I went to because I wanted it to be lighter colors and I can use the lipstick for my day of make up. It stays for a while but you do have to reapply throughout the day. It does not dehydrate my lips.
🎀Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
This lipsticks it so beautiful 😍 I love it! I bought in brooklin but I don't remember the name of the store! But I can say that this produce is really good since it last, not too mich but last. I recommend isn't not bad. And the color in my lips looks like on fire! 💕😈
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
I like color and lips color even more is a great on the go product. shelf life is also a good thing. easy for the ones to travel, this will give you a smooth look. pigment is fine. you can find igt at beauty specialty stores like Sephora and Ulta. i would love for you to try it and enjoy it!
Gina B.
Paragould
I have had a few of these and do like them they fell wonderful on so moisturizing but they don't stay on very long. If they could make one as moisturizing as this and stay on a little bit longer with good color payoff it would be awesome.
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
Review for: Other more...
The it girl lip sticks are amazing I love them so much!! They are pretty long lasting and easy to apply. The it girl colors are really great. I got it in a set called it girl beauty book and I like it so much that I’ll probably buy full sized lipsticks next time!! 10/10 recommend
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
Very hydrating, but with that said,it does not stay on me very long. I buy tons on It products...everything she makes. I do not love the lipsticks or stains. The liners are great though
Yuliet C.
seil
Me gustaría probarlo me encantan esos colores
Ashley C.
How does this lipstick compare to other luxury brand lipsticks?

Amazon