BY IT COSMETICS

• #1 best-selling, award-winning powder
  • Bye Bye Pores Optical Blurring Technology™ blurs imperfections for a flawless finish
  • Universal translucent shade for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging with silk, hydrolyzed collagen, antioxidants and peptides
  • Custom-cut brush features award-winning Heavenly Luxe™ cruelty-free, animal-free, pro-hygienic hairs

Silica, Soluble Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytonadione, Collagen Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Silk. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77492).

Buy on Amazon
Heather W.
Great product, comes with its own applicator for easy application. Allows you to blend or blur your lines where you apply the makeup. I believe there is some SPF and I would buy it again at a future time.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
This powder and brush set it was absolutely amazing for me it cause such a full wall is finished on my skin it was easy to use beautiful packaging super affordable and I love the brush it was so soft and I just wanted to sleep with it on my face lol
Briana B.
Plainfield
I love this product. It’s translucent so it can go with any shade. Is gentle on the skin and has lasted me a while but I’m also very scarce with it lol. It’s pretty expensive but the best setting powder I’ve ever used.
Amie C.
inverness
I love this product. I have hugely insane pores and this definitly blurs them. It is not too bad in price at Sephora or ULTA but if you get it at qvc you can get the brush to go with it for the same price. Definitely would recommend
Molly B.
Ironton, OH
I love this stuff so much!!!!! It was a good price for how much it covers and how long it lasts. It cosmetics is great all around anything from them that I’ve ever used was great! I definitely recommend this to others!
tori l.
Springtown
This is a must have when it comes to powder it is the best powder in the game everybody who loves makeup should have at least one of them IT Cosmetics® Blur Baby Blur™
Stephanie F.
Santa cruz, CA
I love it!!! Feels wonderful and blends in very well.my only complain is the container the brush is way to big and I feel there's a lot of product wasted.
This products helps minimize enlarged pores make my face poreless and gives Matt finish
Price is $50
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
The IT Cosmetics Blur Baby Blur is a great product!  It was very natural on the skin and felt super light!  It was great for my type of skin which can be dry sometimes.  It had a natural feeling on my skin!  I would buy this product again for sure!!!  It was great!
Sahara S.
This brush and powder set is the best thing ever. It doesn’t have sun protection but it’s still works. With the brush it’s super easy to apply. I ts an affordable price and I wold totally recommend it to others.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This finishing powder is one of good ones I use. It really does a good job controlling my shine and oil. It is easy to apply and feels weightless. It does do great at helping to blur imperfections as well.