BY IT COSMETICS

• #1 best-selling, award-winning powder
  • Bye Bye Pores Optical Blurring Technology™ blurs imperfections for a flawless finish
  • Universal translucent shade for all skin tones
  • Anti-aging with silk, hydrolyzed collagen, antioxidants and peptides
  • Custom-cut brush features award-winning Heavenly Luxe™ cruelty-free, animal-free, pro-hygienic hairs

Silica, Soluble Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytonadione, Collagen Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Silk. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77492).

Buy on Amazon
Heather W.
Great product, comes with its own applicator for easy application. Allows you to blend or blur your lines where you apply the makeup. I believe there is some SPF and I would buy it again at a future time.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
This powder and brush set it was absolutely amazing for me it cause such a full wall is finished on my skin it was easy to use beautiful packaging super affordable and I love the brush it was so soft and I just wanted to sleep with it on my face lol
Kelly D.
Trafalgar , IN
IT cosmetics is easily one of my favorite brands! They have amazon powders and brushes and makeup in general. This blur powder kept my makeup in place very nicely! Apples very easily! I would highly recommend
Samantha B.
LOVE THIS POWDER! Seriously it is amazing. It is so soft, light, smooth and refreshing. Easy to use matte finish. Looks great in photos! Takes away the shine instantly and locks my make up in!
Selena K.
This product gives my face life. With out the filter and phito editing. So i highly recommend this product for those ladies who love taking themselves a good selfie.🤳
Esther P.
Apply it after your moisturizer, SPF, foundation or BB and concealer. After finishing powder, apply your blush, bronzer, highlighter and eye makeup. The best way to apply finishing powder is with a good brush. We like to first apply with a loosely bristled powder brush, then blend it in with a stiff kabuki.
Ruqayya A.
Plymouth, PA
I love this Powder. It is the perfect smoothing and pore minimizing Powder out there! However , If you have darker skin you may experience flash back! Matte finish but a little dewy as well. Highly recommended for my dry skin peeps
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This finishing powder is one of good ones I use. It really does a good job controlling my shine and oil. It is easy to apply and feels weightless. It does do great at helping to blur imperfections as well.
Hanna D.
Kermit
I love this definitely recommend this This is great sun protection stuff I haven’t had a sun Burn sense I used this I love it , it’ cosmetics is a way to go I love this item I recommend this to others ,,
Serin H.
Sets like this you can never go wrong, especially because the prices for these two usually cost for the price of the brush itself sometimes..i really thought this worked decent.