It Cosmetics Believe in IT! Exclusive Vitality Lip Flush Butter Gloss Set ($72 Value!), 1 set

BY IT COSMETICS

Beautiful coverage with a naturally pretty flush of color. It's your high shine, rich color, hydrating, and nourishing lip gloss! This innovative formula drenches your lips in butters and oils that work together to help hydrate, condition, and nourish your lips. These naturally pretty colors are gorgeous on all skin tones. This is for anyone who wants the beautiful shine of a lip gloss without feeling sticky or tacky. The perfect gift for every woman on your gift list, including you! Super hydrating- infused with butters, oils and an Anti-Aging lip serum all in one! Developed with leading plastic surgeons, this truly innovative formula drenches your lips in Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, Plum Oil, Cherry Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Argan Oil and Jojoba which work together to treat, hydrate, condition, and nourish your lips, minimizing the appearance of lip lines and wrinkle see more...

Dawn R.
Clendenin
This set is to die for who wouldn't want all them gloss colors on there lips .love the wrapping an nicley package.. My eye color are blue. Makes them eyes go boom.... I'd love for someone to buy me another. and it last all day an you can reply and looks the same
Amanda V.
Flemingsburg
This stuff is awesome if you have fine line wrinkles around lips it has collagen witch is amazing. Makea your lips supper soft it for real like you have new lips. Its the best out there u won't find anything better. It last a long time when I order again it will make my third time getting this.
Robin D.
Clearlake, CA
This is one of the best lip glosses I've used if not the best. Gives beautiful color, a soft stain and the way it feels on your lips is very very moisturizing but it doesn't have the sticky tacky feel that's so common with other glosses. In love!
Jennifer B.
This lip product goes on clear and changes to a color to a healthy pink color. I thought it would be a darker hue of my natural lip color, but for me it is definitely a rosey pink. Not sure if it is the same color on everyone, but it was a pretty color.
Marisol T.
I received this set as a gift and was really impressed by the colors. The lip flush butter glosses were very easy to apply and the colors worked well with my skin tone.
Kaytlynn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is the only make up brand I can use and not have my face scalded.  Super easy to use.  IT cosmetics is a great company.
Manuela T.
it went on smoothly & made my lips so soft. i got a similar product from a different brand & it did not go on as smooth
Erica N.
Pecos, TX
I love it cosmetics I love Their bye bye enderece concealer and the bye bye pores setting powder
Stephanie H.
Kansas City , KS
Great product works really well. Only thing is not very affordable. Way out of price range.
Maria Jose D.
Ain not being a fan of lip gloss, I have to admit that the new formulations are not so sticky and are more cover, looking more and more to a lip than a gloss, and that I love !!! Very good reputation with their products and I have not tried these new types of lipsticks type butter gloss, which have in their composition ingredients that at the same time embellish our lips also treat and care for them, as well as giving them a beautiful touch of color. Try them out