IT Cosmetics Beauty Sponge uploaded by Bree F.IT Cosmetics Beauty Sponge uploaded by Samantha L.

BY IT COSMETICS

What is it: This reusable little blue wonder bounces and blends your foundation to a flawless finish, giving you your most beautiful skin ever! Who is it for: Anyone who wants the power to achieve their most beautiful skin ever. Why is it different: Say bye-bye to harsh foundation lines; with its versatile egg shape, you can reach every area of your face effortlessly! Use the bigger, rounded end to smooth and stipple larger areas; the smaller, pointy end can be used to delicately apply to small spaces, such as around the eyes and nose. How do I use it: Gently dampen your beauty sponge in warm water, allowing it to fully expand. Next, gently squeeze to remove excess the liquid. The beauty sponge should feel slightly damp. For a flawless application, use the beauty sponge in a rolling motion to gently bounce or stipple your foundation or concealer over larger areas of your face including cheeks, forehead, and chin. Start in the center of your face and blend outward. Use the narrow end of the beauty sponge to reach smaller areas including the sides of your nose and under your eyes. Can also be used dry. From IT Cosmetics. see more...

Tailah A.
Silver Spring, MD
If you ask me I’ll say Yes it works, yes it’s a good one, but the price nah I wouldn’t go for another one. I tried Beauty sponges from different places to see if there was a difference. I got a Beauty sponge from a dollar store, a drug store, Macy’s, wish and IT. And to my greatest shock they were all the same with same texture and worked pretty much well and the same. So my question is why sell it so expensive when I could just go on wish and order a lot or get it from a drugstore?
Angie G.
Fort worth, TX
Very good make-up eggs, finished in the face after the foundation, used to wipe evenly, the effect is very good, a box of six, colorful, and the price is very cheap, you can recommend to everyone, like, thank you seller!
Marylou C.
I recieved this IT sponge in a gift that I Recieved from a family member and I have to be honest, I have never ever seen my makeup go on so flawless as I do now...Theres something about the way this sponge is made, its soft on the skin but it doesnt eat up all your product like some sponges do and you can use this sponge wet or dry...I am in love ❤ and just so ppl know I use the IT sponge with different name Brand products and it works equally as good with either...😍 FIVE STARS HANDS DOWN
Sandra J.
I love this little sponge especially for my under eyes it is perfectly dabbing and also for blending. It's quite durable are usually wipe it up with a make up like in between uses. I love to get a perfectly clean!
Hailey C.
I love IT cosmetics, and I don't mind this sponge at all. However, personally if I was going to go with the beauty blender, i would just go for the normal one. The normal one has always worked for me and just blends the best in my opinion. Saying this, I would not buy again!
kainani t.
Aiea, HI
This beauty sponge is very light and very soft . It does a great Job with blending in increases and leaves your skin looking flawless. Really easy to clean and very durable. not very expensive so very affordable if you're looking for something soft to blend your make up this is something you should look into
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I received this free from generation beauty in a goodie bag, and we received a pink sponge that benefits for all areas of the face. I do not know the full retail value but if the price is right I would buy more in different shapes and sizes. It's been since july or june that it happened and its still working great!
Dixie M.
This blender is alright I have had better ones. This one picks up more of the product I am applying than I would like for it to, need the product on my face not the blender. It's alright if your in a jam and are like out of town forgot your normal one and this is all you can find in a store.
Samantha S.
Prefer the beauty blender to this sponge. I have dry skin and this seems to make products apply more patchy to those areas. I'd prefer if the one end were larger to save time. I wouldn't buy again could save more money buy purchasing a real techniques sponge that seems to work better.
Brooke T.
This is my favorite beauty blender. I like it better than the original BB. It is soft yet firm at the same time. I bought it online, it was a little pricey.. but you get what you pay for! I have had this Beauty Sponge for awhile now and it still is in great shape! 10/10 recommend.
Brittany P.
Bradenton, FL
Is this a dupe for the Beauty Blender and the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge? Or is it just a Wanna be ? Is it soft? Is it squishy ? Does this blend well? I need to know!
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
How does this compare to the beauty blender??
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
How does this compare to the beauty blender??
Anna L.
How do you use this product?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Where can I buy this and how much is it?!