IT Cosmetics Anti-aging Airbrush Blush Stain uploaded by Andrea G.

BY IT COSMETICS

A naturally pretty flush of cheek color that lasts and gives that lit- from- within glow. Hydrating, brightening, and anti-aging benefits. Anti-aging Airbrush Blush Stain is a unique, airbrush silk cheek stain infused into a powder! Developed with plastic surgeons, this hydrating, brightening, and anti-aging blush gives a perfect, naturally pretty flush of color to the cheeks that lasts. This truly innovative formula contains ingredients such as hydrolyzed collagen and antioxidants that hydrate, condition, and nourish your skin while helping to fight free-radical attack. Talc, paraben, sulfate, mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance, and phthalate free. Hypo-allergenic and non-come. see more...

Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice blush! It’s very smoothing and finishes off as matte. Super super easy to blend out & very buildable. Maybe because it’s a loose powder blush, it turns out very soft and soothing on the skin. Which is a very great thing. Lasts really long as well. But I do recommend using a setting spray after application.
Jazmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush it's very bright and beautiful color . Well you can make it more pigmented on your cheeks if you like but you can also make it sheer. It does stay true to color and I would recommend to others
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice blush stain. It is a very light pinkish blush color. I've been using It Cosmetics for more than a year and loving all the products I've purchased. Remember to use a light hand when putting on and gradually increase since it is a stain in powder form.
Malary G.
Influenster is awesome !
These products are amazing, you can get all flavors, colors and different sizes in all these products! They are affordable, effective and neat, I recommend these products to everyone ! Everyone should try these products to see for yourself if you think it will work for you. I love influenster Great products !
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is very nice I like the color sometimes I shy away from using blush because I think I can’t find on that matches my skin tone but I love this one very pigmented you don’t need much for it to show...reasonable in price ...
Delania M.
Washburn, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is wonderful. It is very finely milled and it blends out effortlessly. It is very pigmented. Would definitely recommend this blush to others. I have used this blush for about a year now and it never fails.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it says stain it isn’t joking. Be careful when using this product because it literally gets everywhere. It’s not easy to blend, has more a matte look to it, is very brightly colored but I would not buy it again.
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this blush so much! I love powdered blush like this and I think it’s totally worth the money for this. The color is absolutely amazing and stunning and I will always have his in my makeup drawer!
Jennifer F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented blush! You only need a little powder each use which is nice because of the price... price is somewhat high. The loose powder is comparable to bare minerals blush
April S.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love it cosmetics!! I love the air brush look and love the blush. When applied to the finishing powder it's a good combo! Matte finish and very pigmented!
Aparna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it cakey? I'm concerned :) Thanks!
Samira H.
ternopil
Is it nice .. dies it apply good on skin?
Hannah S.
Goodwater, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this easy to use? Or is it messy. And also what brush do you use with this product? Or is it alright to use a beauty blender?
Daiana B.
Pó solto para blush é difícil de manusear? Ainda mais por ser pigmentado demais. Penso que desse ser difícil passar no rosto
Sarah D.
Does it cause pores to look enlarged? I've never worn a loose powder blush before.