IT Brushes For ULTA You're Easy On The Eyes Dual-Ended Eye Shadow Brush Set uploaded by Dana M.

BY IT BRUSHES FOR ULTA

"You're Easy On The Eyes Dual-Ended Eye Shadow Brush Set - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ani S.
These are 2 beautiful brushes . They apply eyeshadow like a dream. Blending is more like airbrushing. I have used them with the it cosmetics pallet or with any other colors . I highly recommend this set.
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I bought these brushes and have used these every time I have done my makeup since. These are absolutely amazing for blending. I use the angled brush for dipbrow. There is also a crease brush. These brushes are so very soft. The case is nice and quite pretty. I honestly would prefer 4 single brushes instead of 2 double ended brushes, but, that is just my personal preference. These are amazing brushes that will not disappoint!
Dakota S.
Hawthorne, CA
10 stars! Such a great deal for these brushes and they apply AMAZING. My eyeshadow look came out so much better by using these. Way better than my sigma brushes. I would buy these a 1,000 times over!