IT Brushes For ULTA Your Multi-Tasker Deluxe Dual-Ended Travel Brush Set uploaded by Janelle V.

BY IT BRUSHES FOR ULTA

"Your Multi-Tasker Deluxe Dual-Ended Travel Brush Set - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Buy on ULTA
Marissa A.
Panama City
I used all these brushes at one point. they blend beautifully however I had this set less than a week and they eyebrow spooly (I'm sure I didn't spell that right) fell off!!! I don't really like that they are double ended brushes too. I didn't realize it would be such a big deal but it really is hard to store these with them being double ended. overall I don't really like IT products I've tried in the past, however I would consider buying their brushes again.
Janelle V.
La Puente, CA
It cosmetics brushes for Ulta beauty

A multitasking travel brush set for starters which Includes 5 different brushes & some with a dual end. A total of 8 different tools .
The brushes are:
•Powder: Small, domed ultra soft brush head.
•Foundation: Thin tapered brush head in flat paddle shape
•Crease/ Concealer: Narrow, tapered head designed to fit into the crease of the eye area/Narrow, tapered head designed to fit into the small spaces under the eye and around nose
•Allover Shadow/ Smudger: Small, soft rounded head designed for the delicate eye area/firm, tapered head designed for softening lines, smudging edges and blending out color
•Liner/ Brow: Firm flat angled brush and spoolie
I personally love this set because it's perfect for traveling, the dual end really cuts down the need to take many different brushes. The quality of the brushes are great they feel really soft, very versatile. However, I have noticed that the bristles do fall off easily.
$ 48 @ultabeauty
Kathirene O.
Silsbee, TX
my sister in law got me these for my birthday . I love how soft they are and they hold product very well with minimal fall out and excellent blending .
They are also very easy to clean and fit nicely back in the magnetic pouch they come in
Kasey D.
Winchester
I absolutely love these brushes they are very soft and very durable. I bought these brushes at Ulta Beauty it was a very good price for this set and it’s my go to brushes for my eyes and face I was very satisfied with these brushes.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
I’m saving these for a giveaway, generally IT cosmetics does pretty good brushes. These are more travel friendly and come in a cute case too! I got them for half off, so it was quite a good deal
Joanna A.
Kissimmee
Very nice brushes, soft bristles, and smooth handle. I love the powder brush and eyeshadow blending brush. Must say all the shadow brushes perform the same no difference.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
I use these brushes everyday for applying my eyeshadow. They wash out super easy so they last longer, making them a good investment for the price. The bristles stay soft and keep their shape after cleaning and reuse. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a really nice travel set.
Christle W.
Another It Cosmetic item that is great! I use these makeup brushes every day. I always get the right amount of product on them. These are easy to clean too! I can't wait to try more of their products!
Angela H.
Hollywood, FL
I love these brushes! The bristles are super soft, the set has everything you need, and the case is absolutely adorable❤
Nicole t.
maryville, tn
I really like these brushes. They work well and feel very well made. Easy to wash out.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
Are these a good value for a travel set?