BY IT BRUSHES FOR ULTA

"Your Face & Eye Essentials Mini 5 Pc Travel Brush Set - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

• Which brush I should use for each part of the make up? never know it1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
These It Cosmetic brushes are well made, easy to clean, and apply products great! I bought this brush set during Ulta's 21 days of beauty sale and am really glad I chose this set! It is perfect for travel but fits in my purse for touch ups too. I highly recommend these brushes!
Brooke A.
Best brushes ever! Good for blending and the package is very convenient. These brushes are soft and by far my best brush purchase. Worth the money you spend! I wash them with the brush bath by IT! I will definitely buy more!
Baheejah H.
Farmville, VA
These brushes are really soft. The brow brush is stiff but still soft for perfect brows. The case is really convenient. Some of the best brushes I've used.
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL
I just got these in the mail today they are supersoft and I’m so excited to try them tomorrow. I definitely recommend you own this kit!
Jessica S.
Georgia
They have lasted a long time, you can easily carry them anywhere you go. I also include these in my travel makeup bag during vacation.
cam p.
Redondo Beach
Best crease brush and face brush I’ve ever used. Their my favorites now! not that expensive
Samahara M.
McAllen, TX
No me imaginé que tuvieran tan excelente calidad estas brochas. Es un kit completo para rubor y ojos faltarían un par de brochas más pero en si por el precio que las compre que fue 15 dlls me parece super bien.. las adquirí por medio de ipsy offers y es una ventaja para adquirir los productos de alta calidad a un precio muy bajo.. super contenta con mi brochas ahora siii lista para salir de viaje con ellas 😍😍😍
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
Which brush I should use for each part of the make up? never know it