IT Brushes For ULTA Your Airbrush Masters 6 Pc Advanced Brush Set uploaded by Sadaf K.IT Brushes For ULTA Your Airbrush Masters 6 Pc Advanced Brush Set uploaded by Sarah E.IT Brushes For ULTA Your Airbrush Masters 6 Pc Advanced Brush Set uploaded by Esther R.

BY IT BRUSHES FOR ULTA

"Your Airbrush Masters 6 Pc Advanced Brush Set - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Teressa S.
Madison, WI
Obsessed! These brushes are an amazing quality. I was hesitant about the price point, but after trying them I can tell you they are worth every penny! My favorite brush is definitely the powder brush. There is also minimal shedding. The packaging is really cute and has another pouch for things like tweezers.
annjanae g.
LAKEWOOD, CA
I have this set and each brush is perfect. I use these brushes daily even when I wear light makeup. My favorite is the foundation brush. Very easy application. I have oily skin as well. I have used E.L.F. brushes before but these are far more superb.
Sarah E.
bowling green
I have this set and I’m in love i have had this for over a year and it’s still in great condition!!! I just have a habit of buying more and more brushes . But it was pricy for me but I needed them so I got this little set .
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Beautiful set from it cosmetics! Perfect for traveling and daily use. They are all full size, high quality, soft and durable! I've been using them every day and they are just as well made as the single brushes!
Sadaf K.
Brampton , ON
I finally got my hands on these brushes and i am in love. These brushes are so dense, soft and just amazing quality.