IT Brushes For ULTA Velvet Luxe Plush All-Over Shadow Brush #322 uploaded by Eva V.IT Brushes For ULTA Velvet Luxe Plush All-Over Shadow Brush #322 uploaded by Eva V.

BY IT BRUSHES FOR ULTA

"Velvet Luxe Plush All-Over Shadow Brush #322 - Only at ULTA! Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Devynne P.
Hamburg, PA
I love this brush! It's perfect for eyeshadow on the lid or for blending it is very versatile! I use it for my eyeshadow everyday and it makes it very easy to blend. I would recommend this to everyone!
Kendall G.
Southside, AL
This brush is very compact and easy to apply makeup with!! It makes the makeup go on smoothly and the brush has awesome blending abilities. It is good quality and wasn't too expensive. I would recommend this!!
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
This brush is a wonderful tool .it works smoothly and appliesshadiws even and entry. I have about 6 of them
Carrie B.
Brooksville, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this brush during the 21 days of beauty sale and I’m so glad I got it. Super soft and easy to use. I use this to apply a neutral color base and then build whatever color I’m using with a regular eyeshadow brush. But this works perfectly for a base as it’s a pretty good size and probably wouldn’t be good for any type of detail.