IT Brushes For ULTA Velvet Luxe LBD Foundation Brush #302 uploaded by Eva V.IT Brushes For ULTA Velvet Luxe LBD Foundation Brush #302 uploaded by Prisci C.IT Brushes For ULTA Velvet Luxe LBD Foundation Brush #302 uploaded by Stacy S.

BY IT BRUSHES FOR ULTA

"Velvet Luxe LBD Foundation Brush #302 - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Prisci C.
OMG this brush!! 😍 After reading so many reviews online, I'm glad I splurged and gave it a try.

It's one of the more expensive brushes in my collection (I have Wayne Goss, Tarte, Real Techniques and Bare Minerals and Elf brushes) and this feels very high-end like my Wayne Goos Air brush, but it has the advantage of being synthetic and cruelty-free.

It is AMAZINGLY soft and feels like a cloud on your skin, I kid you not. You can't feel the individual bristles on your skin, which is a property of higher-end brushes (like from Hakuhodo).

Liquid foundation application with it is flawless, streak-free and just gorgeous. If you were on the fence because of the price like I was, just give it a try. You will love it if you use liquid foundation everyday like I do.
Pamilla H.
I was watching this brush for awhile. But was hesitant because of the price, like was it really that great to be $40?? A splurge for me was the Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush, and it was not worth $30. I still don’t understand the hype behind that streaky brush. Occasionally I use it, and throw right back in the junk drawer, reminded of how crap it is. Anywho, I digress. The LBD is worth every penny! I’m so glad I finally coughed up the coins. I use my beloved NARS luminous foundation with this brush, and it applies sooooo much better! No streaks, and it builds coverage quickly without it looking cakey. So soft, and the perfect density. You can apply light or full coverage with this brush. It buffs out foundation so well. Seriously thinking about get another one, it’s that great! You know what...I think I will 🤗
Allison R.
This is not my favorite brush for applying foundation. It just didn't perform the way a $45 should. It was streaky upon application and really showed skin texture. I also always had hairs from the brush imbedded into my foundation. My beauty blender works 100x better. It is very nice and sleek looking, but just didn't impress me.
Valerie M.
Pflugerville, TX
I use liquid foundation and this works GREAT. Best brush I've found yet! The Velvet Luxe brushes are some of the best on the market. The LBD Foundation is no exception. I use this every time I apply makeup. If you want a streak free easy application - this is the brush for you. Mine is about a little over a year old and applies makeup like new after every wash. I love this brush.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
I LOVE the texture of this brush! It does a great job of buffing in my liquid foundation without leaving streaks. You can layer product for more coverage, or use less for a sheer finish. I will definitely be purchasing more brushes from this line.
Cara B.
Ummmm hello to your new bestie! This brush is AMAZING! I love it brushes. This brush is so worth the investment! You won't be disappointed at all! In fact you'll fall in love with this brush!
Jordan R.
Jonesboro
these brushes are so overpriced. you do not get what you pay for. I used my brush for about a month and it started to fall apart. it leaves makeup streaky. find a cheaper brush somewhere else.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
The rush is very fluffy and full. It provides full coverage. Blends beautifully. I've only used it with my CC cream and my Urban Decay All Nighter foundation so I'm not sure how well it works with powder foundation.
Ariel P.
Crofton, MD
If you're looking for a really great foundation brush this one is so amazing. It really blending the foundation in wonderfully and makes it look so natural. You don't realize how scratchy other brushes are until you feel this super soft one on the face. It's pricey, but worth the investment!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I love the quality of this brush. I bought a few brushes from this it cosmetics velvet luxe line. I love how the grippers on the handle which makes it easy to apply make up. I use this for a liquid foundation sometimes. My only complaint is that I feel as if it doesn't blend out great if you don't wash it after each use.
Stephanie C.
New Market, AL
I have been trying to find some new brushes to get for my birthday. Do these brushes apply makeup evenly?
Mara L.
Edinburg, TX
Does it obsorb a lot of the product??
Courtney S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Should I get this or Artis brush??