BY IT BRUSHES FOR ULTA

"Velvet Luxe Buffing Foundation Brush #301 - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Buy on ULTA
Valerie M.
I use this brush when I apply my powder foundation and setting powder too. I absolutely love this brush and have recommended to other time and time again! It glides over your skin for streak free application and helps to prevent caking in my trouble T-Zone areas. The bristles/hair is so soft - plus it's cruelty free! It cleans well and does not shed. Everyone needs to get this brush. You will not regret it.
Courtney M.
I kept complaining to my boyfriend that I wanted to find the perfect brush for blending out my liquid foundation. He kindly picked this brush up for me and I'm obsessed! The bristles are so tightly packed and soft. The handle is nice and fits in my hand well. I love the flat top for blending. I'd highly recommend this!
Rana I.
Canton, MI
This is my favorite foundation brush! It's really hard to find a brush that can blend out my liquid foundation! This really does blend it into my skin and does not waste product! I bought it from ulta it was a little pricey but was worth the cost! The bristles don't fall out and the brush is really soft!