IT Brushes For ULTA Love is the Foundation Brush

by IT Brushes For ULTA

Same great density, new angled design! Featuring a unique heart shape, IT Brushes for ULTA Love is the Foundation Brush makes it easier than ever to apply your favorite liquid, cream and powder foundations with precision for your most airbrushed finish every time.

I want to buy the heart brush from it cosmetics. Maybe the next month, from cult beauty ( is a English store). It worth? Or not? IT Brushes For ULTA Love is the Foundation Brush IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush
I’ve only used sponges , are brushes worth the purchase? After seeing Kathleenlights rave about this one, i’ve been trying to get one for years now and never can find it or it’s always sold out lol What other brushes do y’all prefer?
IT Brushes For ULTA Love is the Foundation Brush:? What are your thoughts on this Foundation Brush, l know the money from this purchase will be going to good cause, but how does function?
Start your review of IT Brushes For ULTA Love is the Foundation Brush!
Brooke S.
Lancaster, SC
IT Brushes For ULTA Love is the Foundation Brush uploaded by Brooke S.
I’ve heard about these brushes for a while now so I finally bought one and wow! First the brush is so cute and so well made. It blends out your foundation perfectly. I highly recommend this brush and so glad to have it in my collection now !
Kara S.
Wadesboro, NC
I love all of IT brushes and cosmetics everything is so high quality this brush is so soft smooth and blends beautifully
Lady C.
Amarillo, TX
IT Brushes For ULTA Love is the Foundation Brush uploaded by Lady C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Brushes are quite expensive these days but I couldn’t resist this beauty. It cosmetics has made the top #1 fave brush so it makes it a must have for me. It feels luxurious and is cute as can be. Supports breast cancer awareness & I’m using it with my new IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Setting Powder
Brandy I.
Rochester Hls, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I will preface this by saying I’m am a damn sponge girl ... I don’t use foundation brushes well until now .. I bought this on a whim as I had 4x the points so it would pay for it.. glad I did I’m hooked!
Emma M.
Dubuque, IA
This is my absolute favorite foundation brush. It is soft and not too dense and the coverage/finish are great when using this. I do wish it was cheaper, but hopefully it will last a long time.
Paula C.
Marion
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely LOVE it. When I first purchased I thought, how could it be, but I quickly found the answer. The brush itself is soft and so easy applying foundation around the eyes. Beings that ItBrushes for Ulta did these brushes for Breast Cancer Awareness made it that more special. Soft Bristles and easy to hold.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: ULTA
I was drawn to this brush because of the cute heart design. I never have seen any other brand create something like that. This has become one of my favourite brushes to use to apply my foundation. It's soft and has a good enough surface area.