BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsIT Brushes For ULTA
Live Beauty Fully Essential Kabuki Brush #207

IT Brushes For ULTA Live Beauty Fully Essential Kabuki Brush #207

by IT Brushes For ULTA

"Live Beauty Fully Essential Kabuki Brush #207 - Only at ULTA! Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

What’s your favorite kabuki brush? And what products do you use it for?
Start your review of IT Brushes For ULTA Live Beauty Fully Essential Kabuki Brush #207!
Katy K.
Clemson , SC
#1 favorite face brush - I have 5 of them! Soft bristles and blends powders well. Convenient & comfortable to hold. I love that it stands up on its end as well.
Chrissy P.
Yeagertown, PA
IT Brushes For ULTA Live Beauty Fully Essential Kabuki Brush #207 uploaded by Chrissy P.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my all time favorite brushes from IT Cosmetics. I use it to blend and also to put a setting powder over my face when my makeup is done. Super pretty and very well made IT Brushes For ULTA Live Beauty Fully Essential Kabuki Brush #207
Samantha M.
If you could use just one brush, this is it. It is perfect for applying powder, blush, bronzer, you name it. It's compact for travel and has super soft, yet durable bristles. Best investment I've made. The only downside is that it doesn't qualify for any of the Ulta coupons or promos.
Allison  C.
Pine Beach, NJ
This is my favorite kabuki brush. works perfectly with my fav face powder and I like the size cause it fits in my make up bag. I also like that this brush comes with a plastic covering that keeps it clean while it’s in my make up bag. I gave it four stars instead of five because in my opinion these brushes are over priced.
Tara S.
Canyon Lake, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Does the job. Soft and produces a flawless texture for a beautiful finish. Picks up enough material and will not smear my contour
Jessica T.
El Monte, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it cosmetic brushes. I have this one from the holiday popper with the pink handle. Great to carry around or on vanity top. I use for powder all over my face but feel it can be used for so much more. I purchased for $10 and love that these high end brand brushes always have sales at Ulta. Majority of my brushes are ecotools and it cosmetics, great quality
Lucian L.
Emporium
I have used this brush for a long time. I still have it and it is absolutely amazing. I have never had a problem with uneven coverage or clumps of powder.
Haley M.
Olathe, KS
IT Brushes For ULTA Live Beauty Fully Essential Kabuki Brush #207 uploaded by Haley M.
I use this brush to lightly buff on loose powder! IT brushes are my favorite and this one doesn't disappoint!
Sarai M.
Hollywood, FL
Estás brochas son geniales lo máximo en suavidad , y duradero , y no daña el rostro , muy bien hechas excelente precio
Ask a question to the Influenster community...