MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesIT Brushes For ULTA
Live Beauty Fully Essential Concealer Brush #212

IT Brushes For ULTA Live Beauty Fully Essential Concealer Brush #212

by IT Brushes For ULTA

"Live Beauty Fully Essential Concealer Brush #212 - Only at ULTA! Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IT Brushes For ULTA Live Beauty Fully Essential Concealer Brush #212!
Atlanta, GA
I just bought this a week ago to replace a very old BareMinerals concealer brush and I LOVE IT. It is the perfect size, and even though it is “flat” and has compact bristles, it’s very soft and blends my concealer perfectly. I also feel like my concealer goes further (I.e. I need less concealer now)
Denver
I use this brush for applying my cream contour. The size is perfect for applying precise lines to be blended into a natural finish with a beautyblender micro.mini.

Looking for your answer?