BY IT BRUSHES FOR ULTA

"Live Beauty Fully Essential Concealer Brush #212 - Only at ULTA! Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kelly V.
Denver
I use this brush for applying my cream contour. The size is perfect for applying precise lines to be blended into a natural finish with a the original beautyblender® micro.mini.
Jessica J.
Brookhaven, GA
I just bought this a week ago to replace a very old BareMinerals concealer brush and I LOVE IT. It is the perfect size, and even though it is “flat” and has compact bristles, it’s very soft and blends my concealer perfectly. I also feel like my concealer goes further (I.e. I need less concealer now)