Add a Photo

By IT BRUSHES FOR ULTA
Complexion Perfection Essentials 3 Pc Deluxe Brush Set - Only at ULTA! Your 3-piece powder, foundation & concealer set for flawless skin.You've got the essentials! Perfectly sized and designed to do the work for you, these three cult-favorite brush heads are all you need for complexion perfection. Your Beauty BFF Brush says apply your foundation first and then your concealer for complexion perfection!A $96 value!Includes:Essential Powder BrushEssential Foundation BrushEssential Concealer Brush Learn More About the Full Collection of IT Brushes for ULTA - Complexion Perfection Essentials 3 Pc Deluxe Brush Set
Sofia M.
Sofia M.

This is the perfect set to introduce you to IT brushes! The price is a lot cheaper then purchasing all three separately. IT brushes are the ONLY brushes I use! They are soft, and apply your makeup perfectly everyday! They have a brush for everything! I recommend these brushes to absolutely everyone who asks me about brushes!
Dixie S.
Dixie S.
Malvern, PA

these brushes are so soft! They are wonderful quality and apply your makeup beautifully! I love IT Cosmetics as a brand, and the brushes are amazing. They are easy to use and hardly shed. I highly suggest getting your hands on these, they come in sets around the holidays.
Kinzie M.
Kinzie M.
Maryville, MO

These are wonderful! They don't get caked up fast! They are able to last forever before having to clean, very soft and easily blendable for all make up products. My favorite is the powder brush. Willing to buy again if I have to!!
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Sumrall, MS

If you've never tried an IT cosmetics brush, you're missing out. These brushes are so soft and apply makeup like a dream. I bought this at Ulta. I have combination to oily skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Amber R.
Amber R.
N Little Rock, AR

All the IT brushes are my favorite they are great and easy to use! Easy to clean with alcohol! And they don't break the bank but do the same job as the more expensive ones!
Neha A.
Neha A.

Great product. I use to think all brushes were the same. But these are much superior to what I was using. Foundation flows evenly, powder goes on lightly.
Michaela W.
Michaela W.

These brushes are great. And it's a good kit to get if you're just starting out with makeup. They're very soft and fluffy. I use the powder brush for everything and the eyeshadow brush is great for blending colors.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Kirkintilloch

Love love love! They're so soft and so amazing at blending, I absolutely love the way it applies my makeup, I use it almost everytime! I bought these online and honestly I was a bit sceptical at first but I'm so pleased with them!

Join Now