IT Brushes For ULTA City Chic Brush Set uploaded by Grace Z.IT Brushes For ULTA City Chic Brush Set uploaded by Yesenia C.

BY IT BRUSHES FOR ULTA

City Chic Brush Set - Only at ULTA!Ideal to gift or get, this limited-edition set includes 5 full-size, ultra-plush brushes for face and eyes to cover all your makeup needs, plus a trend-setting cosmetics case that effortlessly organizes your tools on the go. Featuring award-winning Heavenly Luxe cruelty-free hair, ombr rose-gold handles and custom-cut shapes, these must-have brushes look fashionably chic as they do the work for you, giving you flawlessly airbrushed results and the experience of your most beautiful you every time!A $150 value!Includes:Chic Powder Brush: Large, fluffy and rounded brush for the perfect powder application.Chic Blush Brush: Ultra-dense, angled brush for hugging the contours of your face.Chic Foundation Brush: Flat, tapered paddle brush for effortless foundation application.Chic Eyeshadow Brush: Small, soft-rounded brush designed for your delicate eye area.Chic Crease Brush: Narrow, tapered brush designed to fit into your eye crease.Exclusive Rose Gold Bag: Fashionably chic case comes with a removable tassel and doubles as your night-out clutch. - City Chic Brush Set see more...

Grace Z.
Sugar Land, TX
I have really been enjoying these brushes!! This set is fantastic because it comes with a foundation, powder, contour/blush, big eyelid blending and liner brush; all the brushes you need to complete your look! The foundation brush has been my go-to recently and as you can tell from my picture, it blends my liquid foundation so nice and evenly. The quality of these brushes for the price you pay for this set is also one of the high points; amazing quality and I have not noticed any wear and tear on my brushes yet. Highly recommend to someone trying to invest in a great set of brushes!! IT Brushes For ULTA City Chic Brush Set
Yesenia C.
Hamilton , NJ
I love love love It Cosmetics.
I was so excited to hear they were coming out with two holiday sets.
This set is great. It has all the basics. It is missing a foundation brush but besides that's you can achieve a whole look with it.
The bristles as always are super soft and blend well. They compare to the velvet line.
I do wish the smaller face brush was a bit more dense.
They are gorgeous to look at and great on any vanity.
Jennifer C.
I'm so excited I just purchased these little Jens and haven't used All of them just yet, but the large bush is amazing for finishing. And I love the little eyeshadow brush. I'll have to play with the others. Wish I could have bought one of each, I mean they have so many to choose from!:)
Alison B.
Lansing, MI
Love these brushes! Super soft and the way the bristles are cut really helps with precise/excellent application. Wish the eyeshadow brushes were not quite so soft/a little stiffer.
Ashleigh M.
These brushes I have had now for two years and they are still in amazing shape. I use multiple other products from this line. The brushes are so soft and really give my makeup a airbrushed look!
Asalia B.
Gilroy
Are they out?
brandy L.
Cleveland, OH
I need to know are these make up brushes cruelty free