IT Brushes For ULTA Brush Bath Purifying Brush Cleaner

by IT Brushes For ULTA

Brush Bath Purifying Brush Cleaner - Only at ULTA! IT Brushes for ULTA Brush Bath Purifying Instant Cleaner is a gentle, alcohol-free formula which instantly dissolves any makeup on your brush and dries quickly. Cleanses, purifies and protects synthetic and natural hair makeup brushes. (3.4 oz.) Learn More About the Full Collection of IT Brushes for ULTA - Brush Bath Purifying Brush Cleaner

How do you feel this compares to fully washing your brushes with brush shampoo and water?
How often do you clean your brushes? And what do you use to clean them? I’ve deep clean mine every 1-2 weeks depending on how often I use them. And I spray IT Brushes For ULTA Brush Bath Purifying Brush Cleaner after each use.
For as long as I can remember I've been using water and a light soap to clean my brushes. My biggest complaint is it takes FOREVER to get my brushes feeling the way they did at first use. Does this product really make a difference?
Start your review of IT Brushes For ULTA Brush Bath Purifying Brush Cleaner!
Arlington, VA
IT Brushes For ULTA Brush Bath Purifying Brush Cleaner uploaded by Rhonda J.
IT Brushes For ULTA Brush Bath Purifying Brush Cleaner uploaded by Rhonda J.
Tonight I was cleaning my brushes and thought I would tell you about what I've been using lately. I picked up both a larger and travel size bottle of "It Cosmetics - Brush bath" at Ulta. The tall bottles retail for $18 (3.4oz) and the cleaner has a citrus scent. I find most brush cleaners have a similar scent. The ingredient list seems like something that would be in your own skin care. It has collagen, peptides, vitamins A, C, & E. It is a very gentle, alcohol free formula that dissolves makeup from the brushes with little effort. Cleanses and purifies the brushes thoroughly. Will make them look new all over again. I've used this on both synthetic and natural hair brushes without issue. I am very gentle when cleaning my brushes. After cleaning, I lay the brush down to dry for 1-2 minutes.
Blythe, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this is a good product it smells like a Great fruit peeling to me strong scent it kind of reminds me of a dry body spray I cannot compare it to other cleaning products but I know that when I clean my brushes with soap and water I cannot get a lot of the color out of the brushes in this did take a lot of the color out my complaint about this is that it’s very small for me and that I think that the price is a lot for the small package
I used to be a cheapskate who tried to clean my foundation brush with witch hazel. If this is you, stahp!! This product works so much better at dissolving the foundation so it comes off your brush. So much less work and it will greatly extend the life of your brush. I also love the lavender/citrus smell and it really is fast drying. Clean your brush and it’s dry again in an instant. This is a goldmine.
Juneau, AK
Purchased at: ULTA
Awesome stuff! I didnt think that I would be this impressed with a brush cleaner but I am! So I just spray it onto a towel and swirl my brushes into the towel where I sprayed it and it literally got all of the shadow off of my eyeshadow brushes. Plus it dried in no time and actually made my brushes feel softer. I'll definitely buy again, and I would definitely reccomend it to my friends and family. :-)
Silver Spring, MD
IT Brushes For ULTA Brush Bath Purifying Brush Cleaner uploaded by Giselle M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg absolutely love it remove everything very easy on my brushes and use daily because I put everything on my face with brushe. The most important doe this cleaning is avoiding the germs and has antibacterial benefits
ROCKY TOP, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this to do a quick cleaning of my brushes. It is easy to you and it doesn’t have a horrible smell to it. The bottle is easy to use and it does the job. I was actually very satisfied with this cleanser.
Bozeman, MT
IT Brushes For ULTA Brush Bath Purifying Brush Cleaner uploaded by Becca H.
IT Brushes For ULTA Brush Bath Purifying Brush Cleaner uploaded by Becca H.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you hate going through the process of cleaning your brushes, this is what you need! No need to get them wet, just use this and they’re ready to use within minutes of cleaning them!
San Antonio, TX
IT Brushes For ULTA Brush Bath Purifying Brush Cleaner uploaded by Noemi H.
Purchased at: ULTA
It's great to use, and cleans my makeup brushes easily when I'm using different eye pallet colors. It's easy to use and very affordable they also have a smaller size to fit in a purse or makeup bag. I give this 5 stars it's well worth it.
Glendale, AZ
Very good for when you want to change colors on your eyeshadow brush and for when you want to remove powders. I don’t encourage to use this for brushes that involve liquid products like foundation because it could cause mold to form if you don’t wash your brush with soap and water. I’ve seen it happen before to a friends brush when she didn’t clean it out properly, the brush became hard as a rock and the center was COVERED in mold. Bleh... I suggest cleaning brushes that use liquid product with soap and water.
Plainfield, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t even explain how much I LOVE this product. I’m not going to lie... I am lazy when it comes to cleaning my brushes. I wait until my brushes are super dirty. I know... gross. I have been using brush bath for 2 years and I will never stop! So easy to clean the brush. You don’t have to wait for the brush to dry for hours. You can use the brush right away after cleaning which makes life so much easier!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Colorado Spgs, CO
2 years ago
Rhonda J. • 3 months ago
Once a week for me, I like using a product like It brush Bath or clinique to kill off any bacteria and thoroughly lift any product from the bristles.