BY IT COSMETICS #1 in Makeup Brush Sets

Only at ULTA!

Ideal to gift or to get, this limited-edition set includes 5 full-size, ultra-plush brushes for face and eyes to cover all your makeup needs - plus a coordinating cosmetics case that doubles as your night-out clutch. Featuring award-winning Heavenly Luxe cruelty-free hair, shimmery silver handles and custom-cut shapes, these must-have brushes add a touch of luxury to your everyday beauty routine as they do the work for you, giving you flawlessly airbrushed results and the experience of your most beautiful you every time!

A $130 value!

Includes:

• Brilliant Powder Brush: Ultra-soft, round and tapered brush for the perfect powder application.
  • Radiant Foundation Brush: Dense, dome-shaped brush for a smooth and even foundation application.
  • Stunning Eyeshadow Brush: Small, soft-rounded brush for blending eyeshadow all over your lids.
  • Luminous Concealer Brush: Small, firm and tapered paddle brush for precise concealer application.
  • Dazzling Liner/Brow Brush: Firm, flat and angled brush for defining your lash lines and filling in your brows.
  • Exclusive Shimmering Case: Carries your brushes in style, and doubles as your perfect night-out clutch.

• alguien podría decirme si son recomendadas de usar?!1 Answers
  • I was in wow with morphes brushes but I would like to try somethi...1 Answers
  • They are good quality?5 Answers
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it cosmetics. I always laugh when I see them in Ulta, because a few years back i went in and asked if they carried it brushes and the manager of the store laughed at me and said you "amazing cosmetics...,no they don't sell brushes." I explained that I had purchased a product on QVC from IT Cosmetics that came with a brush and i was interested in purchasing more and she told me "I must be confused and brushed me off." Two years later the brushes arrive at ulta .These are soft and the quality is better than anything on the drug store side and better than most of the prestige brushes however they do not hold a candle to the brushes you can purchase through QVC you will see the quality is night and day and most of the time for five more dollars you can buy product with the brush that is mean to be used with it. I have also notice that the brushes that come in the gift set are of lesser quality that brushes that are purchased individually. I have a roll of brushes but other than eye brushes i dont typically hoard more than one of a certain brush. If you like to have a lot of options they are worth the buy. If you want 1 knockout brush purchase through QVC
ghafo a.
Richmond Hill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes feel amazing, both in my hand and on my skin. It's such a pleasure working with them. So far the brushes have handled every formula I've tried. With liquid foundation it's been a much more obvious coverage, though still completely flawless. (Seriously, people use that word a lot, but I actually mean it. These brushes buff it right in so it's seamless). With powder, it's been equally seamless, but much sheerer. I'm having to build up quite a bit more with these than I do with my Bare Minerals brushes. (That is not a complaint).

The eye brushes are just as good, but they're much too large to be really useful on my eyes. I use them for finer contouring type things, and they're great. I look forward to getting some different eye brushes from this same brand.
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are LIFE! Wow. There aren’t many brushes that are this soft and this high-quality at this price. The brushes are slightly smaller than the normal size, but they work just as well as a full-size brush. The hairs feel like teddy bear hair. And this set includes everything you need for a full face of make up. It even includes a beautiful travel bag to store the brushes him. Whether you’re on the go or looking to add new make up brushes to your collection, you can’t go wrong with this set. It’s a steal at the price. It Cosmetics brushes are some of my favorite on the market. I love every single brush in this set and use them all the time. I highly recommend picking these up! They blend everything on your face effortlessly. Truly these brushes are amazing.
Karlee C.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love IT Cosmetics brushes! They are soft and blend out products flawlessly, whether it be eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, or foundation. I think the glitter detailing is super cute and festive! I think these brushes are excellent quality and well priced. I would recommend them to anyone needing to add to their brush collection.
Jessie C.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love it cosmetics make up brushes because they aren’t too expensive but they are very great bashes and I love the fact that they have set. This specific that is one of my favorite because it comes with a lot of brushes and they’re so soft and you can tell they are not cheap
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It cosmetics makes THE softest make up brushes ever. My gift crush is similar to this set. It's the Chic in the City brush set. It's just like this one but pink!!! It cosmetics brushes are top of the line across the board. They don't shed and work like a dream!
Gloria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the It Cosmetic brushes they help your make up go on smoothly and last long, this would be a #GiftCrush. Or even a gift to a fellow makeup lover! Plus you can find them at any local Ulta or at Ulta.com #contest @Influenster
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes ate stunning!! I love how soft they are and how they are made is very good quality. They don't shed, clean easily, and hold up nicely. They blend and apply product without streaking and each brush is the perfect density to do its job flawlessly. I knew I had to have this set and I have no regrets.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down without a shadow of a doubt BEST BRUSHES IN THE WORLD! They are so soft and I love how when you wash them they go back to normal and do not shed like most do. Yes they do cost a lot of money but they are worth it in the end because you don’t have to buy brushes as often like you would with other brands. I purchased mine from ulta. But I also purchase from their website because they have brushes that aren’t anywhere else.
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes. So soft and amazing quality. I have sensitive skin and I️t doesn’t make my skin break out like other makeup brushes do. I use these brushes almost everyday. I️m very satisfies in these brushes
Sheila A.
Corp Christi , TX
Are they easy to clean and blend well? They are beyond beautiful!
wague a.
pontoise
They are good quality?
Mary Beth M.
Algonac, MI
Is this set limited addition? & How good are IT cosmetic brushes? I need a set of nice brushes and I've been considering this brand but I would love to know how well they work.
Kasey K.
Johnson City, TN
How are the IT Cosmetics brushes? I'd love to try them at some point.
Cheyenne O.
Does this come with a good eyeshadow brush?