BY IT BRUSHES FOR ULTA

"Airbrush Smoothing Foundation Brush #102 - Only at ULTA! Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Jasmine B.
I also bought my brush during the 21 Days of Beauty event where it was a steal for only $11 (which was 50% off)!!  So far I have used it for my liquid foundation.  It provides pretty decent coverage.  I never felt like my foundation was sitting on top of my skin.  However, if you use too much foundation the finish can be somewhat streaky.  The bristles are made from synthetic hair and the brush comes with a cap to keep it from being too messy.  The bristles are soft, which I love.  The handle is also wide making it more comfortable to use.
Pamela H.
San Antonio , TX
I was so used to using a beauty blender that I had never wanted to try using it with a brush until one day I went into ulta to try a different shade as I believed it brought the wrong shade online and the Associate applied the makeup using this particular brush and I would never go back to using a beauty blender.
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
Just scored this from Ulta’s 21 days of beauty & I’m so glad I did. Amazing brush! First one I’ve owned of this brand. Very impressed. Use everyday.
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
I use this kind of brush everyday for my foundation! I love it! Don't get it on my fingers and I feel like it gives me better coverage!
Megan L.
Weirton, WV
This brush is such a life saver. I have been using it for 2+ years and I refuse to use any others!!
Beautyinallthings V.
Stockton
i love this brush for blending in foundations! it is perfect and i purchased this brush from ulta. It leaves a smooth and seamless finish on your skin giving you a more natural finish. I have dry skin and i was definitely satisfied with this brush.

back