BY IT BRUSHES FOR ULTA

Airbrush Complexion Perfection Brush #115 - Only at ULTA!Densely packed and precision cut, angled flat top brush will deliver streak free and natural-looking coverage in an instant. Especially created for blending color onto the skin, this angled brush head hugs the planes and curves of your face for even application every time. Hair: Airbrush finish blurring synthetic brush hair Handle: Makeup bag friendly Lightweight, durable, rounded comfort-grip handle Bonus: Rounded comfort gripLearn More About the Full Collection of IT Brushes for ULTA - Airbrush Complexion Perfection Brush #115 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I'm so happy I bought these two amazing products by IT Cosmetics. I have an olive complexion and this matte pressed powder looks beautiful on my skin tone, it's perfect. I applied on at Ulta and left it on all day. It did not appear cackey or oily, I was in awe! The Airbrush Complexion Perfection is super soft and angled which is very useful for contouring and highlighting. I'm honestly and love and happy with my purchase. You can't go wrong with the 21 days of Beauty at Ulta. Sales Sales Sales! ❤️
Stevie L.
I picked up this brush during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale and OMG I am awe struck! This brush makes your foundation apply amazingly! Gives a more full coverage look as opposed to the beauty blender. I used my beauty blender for years and swore I would never use anything else! This brush completely changed that! I haven’t used my beauty blender since purchasing this brush. It’s incredibly soft and dense at the same time. It doesn’t eat up foundation like a beauty blender does so in the long run it saves you money. I would definitely repurchase this brush!
Xandria G.
Moss Point, MS
This is a great brush. I don’t suggest using it for foundation because the foundation does seem to collect inside the brush. I still use it when I apply my makeup. But I usually use it to blend my contour.
Caitlyn M.
Douds, IA
This brush was my foundation brush for the longest time (before realizing my flaky, dry skin benefited more from the sponge applicators). Still, I use it (after its been cleaned of corse) when applying my friends makeup or if I am using a very thin foundation. By far recommend this brush for beginners even though it is on the pricier side of brushes.
MELISSA B.
Brushes really do make a difference. I'm amazing at how great this brush is. I was 50% off at ULTAs 21 days of beauty sale. The brush is the perfect blend of soft and sturdy. I'm so excited I decided to buy this on the way in the store.
Kathleen E.
I've tried 3 different foundation brushes now looking for a really good one. This one is top notch! It doesn't just smear everything around. The brush is SOOOO soft and blends the make up perfectly! It seriously gives you the perfect poreless face!
Sharleen T.
My favorite brush brand out there they are expensive but these brushes are incredible and some of the it brushes are anti-aging infused brush hairs which to me is a win-win
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
YESSSS! this brush is everything! I got this during the Ulta sale for 50% off because I don't really own any flat top foundation brushes and it is honestly fantastic. It's so soft, yet so dense, and it won't absorb your products. Rather, it actually lives up to its name and makes your foundation look airbrushed. At first I was skeptical about the angle of it, but the angle actually makes it much easier to pat the foundation into the skin. I will say that there are some foundations that absolutely will not work with a brush that streak no matter what brush you use, but this brush is wonderful with most! Even powders! I am so happy with my purchase and I will continue to explore It Cosmetics!
Caroline C.
Santa Clarita, CA
FAVORITE BRUSH EVER!
This brush is the best foundation brush I have ever used! Works wonders for creams, liquids, and powders. You can sheer out products or pack it on for higher coverage! I can't use another brush after using this, and I prefer this to a beauty blender! It blends out makeup naturally, effortlessly, and quickly! Your brush collection is not complete without this!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my brush I use for baking or placing all my powders. It's big so it reaches all areas of my face. And the sharp edge helps to get tight corners by my eyes and hair line. It's one of the best brand brushes you can buy on the market. It's easily to clean and easily to use. And it never keeps any product behind what goes on the horse all comes off on your face!