IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush #101

by IT Brushes For ULTA

Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush #101 - Only at ULTA!Use with your favorite liquid, powder or cream foundation. Dome-shaped brush head allows for controlled, easy-to-use foundation application. Buff in circles or sweep across your skin - either way, the results will be an airbrushed finish! Hair: Airbrush finish blurring synthetic brush hair Handle: Makeup bag friendly Lightweight, durable, rounded comfort-grip handle Bonus: Rounded comfort gripLearn More About the Full Collection of IT Brushes for ULTA  - Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush #101

Start your review of IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush #101!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,760 reviews
IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush #101 uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: ULTA
It Cosmetics not only has great makeup and skincare products but they also make some amazing brushes. It Cosmetics teamed up with Ulta to make It brushes exclusive to Ulta. These brushes range from $25-$48 depending on what type of brush. Due to Black Friday Ulta placed 4 brushes for sale all for $10. I lucked out and purchased the last of this Airbrush blurring foundation brush. It works perfectly with my powder foundation which is It Cosmetics Cc Airbrush Perfecting Powder Fair 0192 Oz/ 544 G . It truly does give you an airbrush finish and never settles into pores. The brush is super smooth and feels great on my face. Big two thumbs up on this brush 👍🏻👍🏻
Lisa M.
Kennesaw, GA
I was accustomed to my beauty blender so I was skeptical of a brush, but wow! I love this brush. My liquid foundation looks flawless. The bristles don’t shed, even after washing. The brush doesn’t leave streaks on my skin. I’m in strong like with this brush and can’t see myself using another brush anytime soon. I recommend this brush.
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
My absolute favorite go to foundation brush. I have this and the mini version and I love them both! I got the mini as a GWP and I love to travel with it. I loved it so much I purchased the full size! IT brushes are amazingly soft. I have several IT brushes and several sets and I love them all. They clean really well too. I’ve had some for several years and they are just like new.
Victoria M.
Durango, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I was soooo freaking excited to try this brush!! I had only used cheaper foundation brushes like real techniques (which are amazing) but never splurged on an almost $40 brush before! And i was really let down when I finally did. It doesn't perform as well as my real techniques and was like 3 or 4 times the price! It's not a bad brush but it wasn't anything special for me. I have light, oily, acne prone skin and typically use a matte liquid, natural liquid or Lancome stick foundation. This did nothing different for any of these for me. I ended up returning. I did get the triangular shaped one from them and like it a lot more. Still trying it though. 😉
Matthew S.
Ithaca, NY
IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush #101 uploaded by Matthew S.
Purchased at: ULTA
My absolute favorite brush! The [product:airbrush-blurring-foundation-brush-#101-it-cosmetics] is flat headed with very soft, dense fibers. Perfect for liquid or powder foundation, as well as overall blending. UPSIDES: blends well, does not absorb too much product, soft but dense fibers, flat enough to sweet under the eyes and in corners of nose. Very durable. DOWNSIDES: the only downside is the expensive price, however it is an extremely durable product, mine has lasted over a year. 5 stars!! [product:airbrush-blurring-foundation-brush-#101-it-cosmetics]
Marty W.
Vista, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all my it brushes, but I especially like the blurring effect this brush gives me
Bethany W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn’t realize how much of a difference brushes made until I bought this brush, it’s a serious game changer. I was using a sponge before but after trying this, I’ll never go back! This makes my foundation look literally airbrushed, it’s so smooth and blended and perfect. A good brush like this has changed everything, I highly recommend!
danny T.
IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush #101 uploaded by danny T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Simplemente perfectaaaaaa.me encanta encanta facil para deslizarse por el rostro..estoy completamente satisfecha con esta itBRUSHES FOR ULTA...RECOMENDADA AL 100%....!!!!
Katie K.
Soooo nice. I love this brush. It blends out my foundation so well. I used to be a strictly beauty blender girl until I got this brush. Really it’s amazing and blends everything out so nicely and quickly. A bit pricey for one brush but really worth it.
Emma C.
Walker, MI
I recently purchased this during a sale just to try something different and omg I'll never go back to a sponge. I never realized how much better my foundation could look until I used this, my face looks so smooth! 10/10 would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Candace M.
O Fallon, MO
MAIA E.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Stephanie D. il y a 2 mois
This is such a fantastic brush. The bristles are very soft and it is high quality. I highly recommend it.