BY IT BRUSHES FOR ULTA

"Airbrush Blending Shadow Brush #107 - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I didn't know how a true crease brush was supposed to work until I bought this one. It blends super flawlessly with any type of shadow. Fluffy, precise, and the brush always stays in tact (no little hairs coming off of it).
Shannon H.
First and for most let me say I absolutely love this brush. I’m new to the makeup thing so I got cheap brushes and I thought it still came out good but when I got me this blending brushes it changed me whole life. I will be getting me more well worth the money makes your makeup look amazing it’s a must have for sure
Nicole C.
Great design and such soft hair!! Blends so well! Dense enough to really blend the shadow but still soft so it doesn't tug your eye. Perfect size to really get in the crease. Tip is also small enough to use in the outer corner.
Jennifer L.
I am happy I purchased this makeup brush from ULTA beauty during there 21 days of beauty sale. I wish I bought a few of them at once.
Love X.
Got it on sale in a bundle with other brushes from Ulta and I love how sturdy it looks and feels. It also looks well made. I use it most of the time and it works great. Feels soft to touch and doesn’t irritate eye area.