IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Blending Crease Brush #105

by IT Brushes For ULTA

"Airbrush Blending Crease Brush #105 - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

I have been looking for blending brushes for eye shadow but I think I want to explore doing my make up like on point
Is this brush comparable to the MAC 217? If not, could someone recommend one that is comparable to the MAC 217? Thank you.
Start your review of IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Blending Crease Brush #105!
Product Highlights
“This brush is amazing!!! Its perfect for the crease and blending out shadows. I recommend going in windshield wiper motions in then little circles to blend out shadows evenly. But this brush is sooooo soft!!!” in 11 reviews
“Great brush! Super soft and sturdy! I love the way it feels when I put my eyeshadow on and how it looks afterwords. ” in 7 reviews
“...portion of my eye so beautifully; no need to worry about tape. It’s full, fluffy, and soft and has a pretty handle. I’m curious to try other brushes in this collection! ” in 4 reviews
Columbus, OH
I love the screen brush a lot because it makes blending out shadows much quicker and easier. The shape of this brush and its light weight makes applying shadow in the crease much more effective.
Dallas, TX
One of my all time favorite blending brushes, I’ve had mine a few years now and it’s still in great condition. Doesn’t shed and blends seamlessly, I think it was around $12ish which is reasonable, but honestly with the quality of the brushes they’ll last you years
Absolutely my favorite eyeshadow brushes EVER!! They have a brush for everything you need to create the perfect eye looks!! I recommend all of them!! Soft, synthetic bristles that are easy to clean!! I would definitely buy again!!
Westland, MI
This was my first splurge on a single brush when I first started getting serious about makeup! It is one of the best blender brushes I own I love it. It really gives a smooth finish easily. The only one I found better is another blender by it but this is my back up when that one is dirty! I’ve had mine for almost 3 years so it is really durable and well made as well.
Homestead, FL
As with all of the other brushes from the It Brushes for Ulta line, this one was simply perfect! The bristles are incredibly soft, the blend is magnificent, and the quality never falters. Can’t recommend it enough!
Shawnee, OK
One of the best brushes I own. It's super soft and picks up/holds product well, fits perfectly in your crease, and makes blending effortless. It holds up well with washes, doesn't shed or fray, and holds it shape. These are great and very reasonably priced for the quality.
Newport, TN
Oh my gosh this brush is AMAZING!!  It's one of the cheaper IT brushes, but it truly goes above and beyond for your crease shadow!  It blends so effortlessly and the pigment pickup.... YES PLEASE!!  I love all of my IT brushes, but this one is my favorite!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The IT brushes are well-made to last a long time. The bristles are soft, yet don’t splay out too much and they are easy to use. Although they are a bit pricey, you can get a pack of them for a better price than buying a single brush.
Mohnton
Love love love these ulta brushes!! There really great especially for the creases at a great price I would much rather purchase these then a more expensive brand that gives the exact same affect! Would definitely recommend
Baton Rouge, LA
I already had a crease brush (you can never have too many) but I saw this one after I bought the it foundation brush and I had to try it. I threw out my old blending crease brush and this has taken its place as my absolute favorite! It blends so softly and doesn't leave my eyes feeling irritated or raw from brushing back and forth and it doesn't sheer any pigment in your eyeshadow. It's absolutely wonderful!