It All Comes Back to You - by Beth Duke (Paperback)

It All Comes Back to You - by Beth Duke (Paperback)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of It All Comes Back to You - by Beth Duke (Paperback)!
How would you rate this product?
Bella Vista, AR
1,374 reviews
I just got done reading “It All Comes Back to You” as part of the Kindle Unlimited library on Amazon. The story is about an elderly woman named Violet who’s living in an assisted living facility and her friendship with a young nurse named Ronni who works there. Violet wants Ronni to write her life story once she passes away and if she successfully does so, she will receive a large inheritance. The story is about choices we make in our lives and the tragedies we endure and grow from. It also makes us see that people have a lot more to them than what we take at face value. I loved this book and I highly recommend it!

Looking for your answer?