It: A Novel uploaded by Selena S.It: A Novel uploaded by miss R.It: A Novel uploaded by miss R.

BY NONE

Selena S.
Temple Terrace
Stephen King is a genius at what he does! "IT" is a great book! I remember carrying this book (a large hardcover book) around with me to ask my classes in 8th grade. I didn't want to put the book down! I would read at night before bed, but would scare myself and not be able to sleep. The original movie was very good, but like most movies, the book was better. The  new movie (part 1) was ok, but this book it's much better. It is a must read for Stephen King fans, and those who are fans of the movies but never read the book.
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
This is the first Stephen King novel I've ever read, currently I am about 300 pages in and still have a long way to go but it is by far one of my favorite books. King is no doubt a genius when it comes to horror, which I am a HUGE fan of.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
King really is the horror KING! This book is great , if you saw the movie and have not read the book . Go find this book!! It is worth a read . This book is pretty thick though it has 1153 pages .
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
Read this as a teenager growing up. I thought the book would be scarier than the original movie and I didn’t think that it was. It didn’t scare me as much as the depiction of Pennywise in the movies.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
If you have been living under a rock then you are not familiar with the worlds best horror writer Mr. Stephen King! He has written some of the most intriguing and horrific novels in history! One of those novels being "IT"! The story follows the experiences of seven children as they are terrorized by the eponymous being, which exploits the fears and phobias of its victims in order to disguise itself while hunting its prey. "It" primarily appears in the form of a clown in order to attract its preferred prey of young children! They are currently making a movie based on this novel! I for one am hoping it is as good as the book was! I really hope it isn't cheesy! Regardless Stephen King will always be my all time favorite author!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
My mother gave me this book when I was 11 after she had finished reading it. She forgot to mention how bad it terrified her and that maybe I should wait a bit to read it. Nope instead I started in while babysitting a 9 month old in the city where I had never been. I have never had a book scare me so much ever and I have read hundreds of books. 27 years later I still avoid sewer grates like they are going to eat me. It’s a great read if you like horror and what to get pants wetting scared. I loved it and still read it every few years. This is one of his best and finest works.
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
No one told me how terrifying would be after reading this book lol so much detail and so realistic I just thought in my mind like omg I believe it lol the movie lord don’t get me started made me more damn scared lol but it’s a great book stephen king is the king of horror must read
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
If you fear clowns and grew up in the 80s, this novel is probably why. Grim, frightening, and chilling, this novel is the reason why a lot of us avoid sewer grates. Recommended if you enjoy exploring the fears of childhood.
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
I got my first it book when. Was 12 as a gift me not knowing it was a horror book I just couldn't put it down major Stephen king fan
Hurriya K.
Sharjah, Shahba Area
Definitely the Book is far better than the movie.Its thrilling, totallyy horrifying, this boook made me hate clowns..I literalllyyy got scared at night dreaming about clowns after reading this book..makes a reader so involved and interested.This was a page turner for me..Really liked it..!!!!
Hurriya K.