BY UNKNOWN

It 12-In-One Serum 1.7oz (6 Pack) see more...

Sydney M.
San Ramon, CA
I've just about went through a full bottle and just bought a replacement😍 I have wavy thin hair and put a dab in the palms of my hand rub it together then rub that tiny ampunt all through thwvmid section to my ends. A little bit on my scalp to relieve dry and flakiness *cold weather is my skins enemy* this product is amazing! If your wondering weather or not to get it.. Do yourself a favor and get one, they're a great price.
Rachel H.
Free Soil, MI
Before I bought this, I had never heard of this brand before but seriously, it works SO well.
The applicator is fabulous. The black little tip on top is actually part of the glass dropper type applicator. It also smells fantastic. I love that it works as so many different things. Overall, I think this product is GENIUS. I'm kind of disappointed it isn't more popular.
Angel T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Like I said I absolutely love this product they're kind of expensive in drugstores but I have found mine at Burlington for like eight bucks very cheap very good product I've been using this for over two years it never lets me down my hair will be super soft it's like a whole new head of hair that's how it feels so I hope if you do buy it is that you get the same results that I got
Karina G.
I absolutely love this product. It smells amazing and once applied it doesn't stay on like a messy oil. It really helps with the frizziness. Instead of dry shampoo I use this as it helps repair the hair and makes it look shinny too.
Krystal W.
Tifton, GA
Really like this product! Love the way it smells and it doesn't fell heavy. I use it on my hair that is very curly and course and on my daughters hair which are this and curly. It was very affordable and found in in Burlington Coat Factory. I recommend this to all my family and friends!
liz g.
I am in so much love with this it's amazing I use it after the shower and man does it take frizz completely I love it
Nicole J.
Cathedral City
This is the most amazing hair control (frizzies) serum, I have found, a little goes a long ways and it smells so good and it leaves your hair feeling incredibly soft and free from fly aways.
HANNAH K.
Wolfville, NS
This stuff smells really good. I don’t have this exact bottle I have a plastic one but it makes my hair really shiny and nice!