ElectronicsPhonesCell Phone Chargersnone
iSyncable iPad/iPhone USB to 30-Pin Cable (6ft)

iSyncable iPad/iPhone USB to 30-Pin Cable (6ft)

by none

USB to 30-pin cable to charge iPad/iPhone. 6ftUse this 6-ft USB to 30-pin cable to charge your iPad of iPhone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of iSyncable iPad/iPhone USB to 30-Pin Cable (6ft)!
How would you rate this product?
Andrea W.
I hate this USB cable, I used it a few times to display my iPad on my TV, but it seems to work sometimes and other times it does not.  This is the second one I purchased from Amazon.com and still it does the same thing.
gerleene G.
Salisbury, MD
I had one of these for my last phone and we all know about apple chargers. lol They are not as durable, the wire tends to break open or gets a shortage. I can say that this charger is a little more lasting than my current iPhone charger which is way thinner. I still have my charger, surprisingly when i don't need it!
Erice B.
Mebane, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
I believe Apple chargers are the worst chargers ever. I've had to buy at least 10 chargers in about 4 years. They are not very durable and end up bending causing them to stop working. Or you have to bend them in a certain position for it too work. They don't last very long at all and it's too much of a struggle.
carrie M.
Fullerton, CA
it works. I'm a simple girl don't need much. Take care of my stuff pretty well and hardly end up needing a changer
Gabby S.
Shade
This charger has lasted for a decent amount of time, and charges efficiently! i’ve had no problems with it and it is definitely amazing for the price.
Sofia A.
New Orleans, LA
I used to love these cables and had them all over the house. My biggest issue and why I will give it a one star is I think the fact that the charging cables and other accessories for electronics keep getting switched out it is pretty bad for the consumer and the environment.
Mariam T.
Newark, DE
I like this prostitution, but it breaks down easily  It stops and I often have to buy it. Please correct the defect

Looking for your answer?