ISS(r) Oh Yeah!(r) ONE - Cinnamon Roll uploaded by Simplyearni 👑.ISS(r) Oh Yeah!(r) ONE - Cinnamon Roll uploaded by Simplyearni 👑.

BY ISS

Only 1G Sugar - 20G Protein see more...

Buy on Target*
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my favorite flavor of Oh yeah! One bars. It's seriously to die for! It doesn't taste fake and the texture is not overly chewy like other protein bars. I love the macros for this bar. It definitely helps staying on a track of a diet plan but also shouldn't make you feel guilty even though you want to because the taste is amazing.
This Oh Yeah! protein bar is one of the best protein bars I've ever tasted. Most protein bars disgust me because of their heavy taste of protein but this one has a nice balance of protein and sweetness without overwhelming the taste buds! I'm a student in school and I am always hungry and can never find anything filling to eat, and this does the trick! (:
Katy M.
Katy M.
I've tried the glazed donut flavor and LOVED it. Is this one good? What is the best/your favorite flavor and why?