Personal CareOral CareToothbrushesNoBrand

by NoBrand

✔POLLUTION IS A PROBLEM You know it, we know it, and the world knows it. Isn’t it time we started to find better, more natural ways of doing things? Isn’t it time we make our air just a little safer to breath? ✔THIS IS STEP ONE Why not start the change with hygiene? Our Bamboo Toothbrush is the right step to go green and reduce your carbon footprint while getting the same great results you would with a traditional plastic brush that you’re used to using! ✔QUALITY FIRST We’ve not only found an environmentally better way to brush, but we’ve done so keeping the integrity of a well known design. We’ve simply replaced all plastics and non-biodegradable materials with bamboo and nylon, keeping your mouth, as well as the air, clean and fresh! ✔GUARANTEED Remember, we’ve got your back FOR LIFE! We take the utmost in pride in our quality bristle and brush construction, and we’re here for you if you’re not happy! ✔BRUSH BETTER TODAY WITH BIODEGRADABLE TOOTHBRUSH, AND CLICK THE “ADD TO CART” BUTTON NOW!!

MAKE YOUR TEETH SQUEAKY CLEAN - As you use this toothbrush your teeth will be as neat as ever that will not only clean the surface of your teeth but also clean in-between your teeth.; ENJOY BRUSHING EXPERIENCE - The natural toothbrush has been tested and proved100% hygiene,extra soft bristles green material to protect your sensitive gums from bleeding or scratching,will never be injured as you brush your teeth.; NATURAL ECO-FRIENDLY - Soft toothbrush is made with 100% recycled natural bamboo material, keep your mouth fresh while reducing the negative impact on the earth.; STAY HEALTHY - This brush is made with Biodegradable bamboo handle with Artmeer,much more healthy than plastic,perfect fit with your finger.Soft and BPA free bristles.; NICE PACKAGE - 4 pack in a kraft recyclable,the natural bamboo toothbrush can be decomposed to protect the environment,Perfect gift for your friends,family,etc.

What kind of changes have you made to your daily routine that’s still just as good as the original but eco friendly? #ecofriendly #bambootoothbrush #ecolifestyle
How are these tooth brushes?
I would love to try this product out 💕 or review this product 💕?
Start your review of Isshah ECO- Friendly Biodegradable Organic Natural Bamboo Ergonomic Handle Charcoal Toothbrush Infused Individually Numbered, Pack of 4!
Kadence F.
Odem, TX
Isshah ECO- Friendly Biodegradable Organic Natural Bamboo Ergonomic Handle Charcoal Toothbrush Infused Individually Numbered, Pack of 4 uploaded by Kadence F.
Purchased at: Walmart
okay these are not the same brushes but i had to review them because they’re so good! and they’re super inexpensive, definitely will buy again
Sofia D.
Brooklyn, NY
Isshah ECO- Friendly Biodegradable Organic Natural Bamboo Ergonomic Handle Charcoal Toothbrush Infused Individually Numbered, Pack of 4 uploaded by Sofia D.
I as worried at first that they would be too hard, but the narrow shape and stiffness of the bristles seems to be really effective at cleaning along the gum line and between teeth without being too hard for my sensitive gums. Since using these, I feel like the ph of my mouth stays fresher longer and my teeth are whiter.
Paula C.
Whittier, CA
Isshah ECO- Friendly Biodegradable Organic Natural Bamboo Ergonomic Handle Charcoal Toothbrush Infused Individually Numbered, Pack of 4 uploaded by Paula C.
Honestly these kind of gross me out how they feel but I am trying to be more environmentally friendly. They work fine but are harder to keep looking clean. I kept my plastic brush and reach for that instead. I recommend but not for sensitive teeth
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I really love it 😍 I recommend this product :) Its very cheap and the best thing is biodegradable:)
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Gently and thoroughly cleans teeth like any other toothbrush. Lasts a couple of months before the bristles flare out. I appreciate having eco-friendly options for things I’m going to use repeatedly, like a toothbrush.
Diana H.
Good for the planet but the concept of using a recycled toothbrush is a little weird to me.
Dawn B.
Springport, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I just recently switched from plastic toothbrushes to these. I’m trying to do my part to help the environment. These are just plain and simple no gimmicks. They clean my teeth and that’s what matters to me. I recommend everyone switch to these.
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I was skeptical, but always hated the waste of plastic brushes. WOW! They have a nice finish, so the wood doesn't "stick" like you'd expect. The bristles are incredibly soft, as my dentist recommended, and SO fine! It takes less effort to clean between teeth, because the bristles get in deeper, but don't hang up; or shed. They are also quite small, like the nicer brand-name brushes- so you can reach further back. I will be purchasing these again, and again.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
They’re numbered so they’re easy to tell apart from each other in a shared bathroom situation. I like the environmentally friendly recyclable packaging. I like the Bamboo look too, i think they are super cute looking lol
Jennifer I.
1,267 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
We have got the eco friendly bamboo toothbrushes one time. I just don’t know if they are Cheaper than the ones we have been getting forever that are not made of bamboo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...