Issey Miyake Pleats Please Eau de Toilette, 3 fl oz uploaded by Elena A.

BY ISSEY MIYAKE PLEATS PLEASE

Floral Fruity Fragrance Launched by the design house of Issey Miyake in the year 2012. This floral fruity scent has a blend of apples, pears, peony, sweet pea, patchouli, cedar, vanilla absolute, and white musk. see more...

Kayla H.
Lafayette, LA
I initially found out about this from my sister. She loves Issey Miyake. This smell is very fruity, but it's not too overpowering. The packaging is actually pretty cute as well. I would definitely repurchase this item, especially for Summer time.
Oscar C.
Davie, FL
When you have a nasty toilette or you go to a public place trust me aka that you see worse smell at public bathroom than home use this and everyone will love how frest and good odor.
Jazamine D.
Far Rockaway, NY
Pleates Please is a fragrance I enjoy all year round and love to wear on special occasions! I first found this a Century 21at an unbeatable price
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
If I could give this perfume ten stars out of five I would. This stuff is phenomenal. Seriously one of the best smelling perfumes ever.
Norra M.
Portland
One of my favourite perfume.. this is quite expensive but it is so good. The smell is more to flower scent but strong which i love.
april r.
Tustin, CA
I love this scent soooooo much, it's such a pretty scent i get so many compliments when i wear and the cute packaging is a plus
Chris H.
Marietta, GA
There isn't an Issey scent that I don't like. A little goes a long way. I get lots of compliments when I where this perfume.
Lacey T.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this scent! It's fruity, it's pretty, it's feminine but not too strong! Also the packaging is super cute as well!
Diana C.
Smells really good & leaves a good scent overall! I recommend buying it you will love it.
arianna T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the sent so much and the color is vibrant and the packaging is cute yay
Rosa Julia M.
Medley, FL
La fragancia es fuerte?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.