BY ISSEY MIYAKE

Rose, Lily, Mandarin Orange. see more...

• Is this similar to the original? I like floral hints in ...1 Answers
  • pretty bottle..is it worth the price. i would spend if i ...2 Answers
  • Worth the price? Fancy bottle..2 Answers
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
i'm usually into floral scents (daisy is one of my favs) but i did not like this one bit! it has the sort of "grandma" smell to me and it gave me such a headache. i got a sample from scentbird and thank god because i almost went ahead and bought the full PRICEY size. not worth it to blame but my mom loves it so i gave it to her.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
this is a very feminine girly young scent. I'm not a fan of musk. I prefer sweet florals that are more floral than sweet if that makes sense. This perfume is not overbearing and lasts all day. I get compliments all the time when wearing this perfume.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my number 1 perfume!!! I gravitate to floral scents and this is perfection. Reminds me of a clean floral scent. Last all day on my skin. I always get compliments from everyone when I wear this perfume. It's pricey but well worth the price and it will last you as well. And the scent isn't too strong.
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
This perfume has a soft and light smell. After I put it on, I no longer smell it; but, when I arrive to someone's home and give them a hug - wow! "You smell so great! What are you wearing?!" I get that over and over again! I absolutely love this! This perfume is THICK with the scent if Springtime and flowers.
Edna M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite perfume. I like flowery scents but this is not overwhelming and its long lasting. I bought it online and I'm planning on get it again this summer. My bottle is empty but it still smells so good as if it was full, I can't get rid of it. Next time I get it I will wear it every day.
Julie H.
I bought this on recommendation from a big YouTuber, and am in love! It lasts a good amount of the day and is the most beautiful floral mixed with a sweetness. I'm still on my first bottle but will continue to purchase and recommend to someone looking for a subtle floral scent
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
I bought this perfume because one of my favorite youtubers recommend it , and I absolutely love it . Very nice floral hint of sweet scent . Smells very fresh and feminine I been getting compliments every time I wear it .
Martha W.
This is a very floral perfume and I love how it's not too strong yet it is still sweet. It is pretty pricey so that's why I gave it four stars instead of five but overall, Issey Miyake L'eaue D'issey Florale is super light and fresh!
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
I love the original form of this one- but this one just adds a small tint of floral to top of the unbelievably amazing smell! My aunt wears this ALL the time and I can't get enough of it. It's so amazing and LONG LASTING!
Brandy F.
I absolutely LOVE the original sent of Issey Miyake d'issey, it's addicting! So when I seen this version of it, I had to try. It's very much like original, except a little softer, floral, not as musky. Perfect for spring summer, where I like the original all the time, but best fall/winter. Can't get enough!
Stephanee S.
Does this last long on the skin? Is it too intense of a smell?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?
Ana G.
León-España
is good this perfume?
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Issey Miyake I don't know this perfume. It has the sweet smell?
Esther V.