BY ISSEY MIYAKE

Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Summer Eau de Toilette, 3.3 oz - Limited Edition Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Hayley T.
Marion, NC
Definitely a higher end product! But it is a fairly large quantity for 70$. Very sweet and clean smelling. The perfect Summer Scent. I love love love this product! I definitely recommend. You can find it online or in some stores.
Kina W.
OMG!! I love this perfume so much!! The light floral scent is AMAZING!! I have been having a hard time finding this again but you better believe I will get this back in my collection!! Every woman should have this in hand at all times!
Tasha W.
65 Cynthia Lane Amesbury, MA 01913
OMG I've been looking a scent perfect for that summer theme and finally found it with this. I highly recommend it if you want a nice perfume for the daytime that is very floral and just makes you smell pretty
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Sweet and summery, but at the same time very refreshing. Long-lasting and great quality. It's also a great buy just because you get so much at a fair price.
lia E.
This smells soooo good. At first I thought it was just going to be a sickly sweet perfume but I fell in love with it because it is a very distinctive scent
Stefania M.
Fresh delicious scent. Perfect for summer time or a day time perfume. I love it. Actually everything from Issey Miyake is great
Kimberly T.
This is a great smelling fragrance. I would def recommend to anyone who likes a light floral scent. Great for the price
Bijou M.
This is a great set for summer. Very light and long-lasting. My boyfriend loves the sent. Definitely a repeat user.
Alexa B.
White Plains
Great product it's a must try price is great great size and quality. Last awhile smells great
Myriam M.
Casablanca
I don't like the perfumes from this brand. I previously owned two of them and felt like they turned bad very quickly! The scent is good but nothing extraordinary! I won't buy anything from them again!
Andrea W.
Plano, Texas
How are we supposed to know what is smells like ?
Kayla R.