BY ISSEY MIYAKE

L'Eau d'Issey Pure is a refined and delicate bouquet of flowers captured in a drop of water. It is an invitation to go back to the source, to L'Eau d'Issey. Water, the vital element, is embodied by a marine and ambergris accord which blends with a bouquet composed of fresh and light lily of the valley, indulgent jasmine, and sweet damask rose. Underneath the eau lies a vibrant cashmeran wood base. The L'Eau d'Issey Pure woman is natural, elegant and modern just like the confident woman of today the very essence of femininity. Notes: Maratima, Ambergris, Lily of the Valley, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Damask Rose, Cashmeran. Style: Pure. Elegant. Modern. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lindsey B.
I love that scent!! It's clean and floral with citrus notes. I love the scent but I don't love the price so it gets 4 stars. You can find it at Ulta, Sephora, Amazon, etc but I got it on fragrance.com for way less.
Jude A.
I bought this perfume before testing it but I did read the description, reviews & the notes. While I'm not that good with fragrance notes, the description did imply that this would be a light, "delicate" and "Pure" floral perfume with some aquatic element to it.
Since Issey is one of my favorite designers & I've been really loving aquatic perfumes lately, it seemed like a good choice at the time to get the 100 ml bottle. I was looking for something light & aquatic that I could wear to university in the summer.
The scent actually isn't that bad, but it is too heavy and strong. Definitely headache-inducing. I thought it would get lighter after spraying it. The scent gets weaker (fades), but it stays really heavy. It did not smell aquatic at all. This should be marketed as a floral perfume & while it's not as intense as sth like Flowerbomb, it is definitely not a light and delicate fragrance.
Overall, this isn't necessarily a bad scent, it just wasn't for me & did not live up to my expectations. One thing i liked about this, however, was the spray itself. It feels really well-made and sprays the perfume extremely finely and evenly. It's so satisfying to use. Also, the bottle looks really cool but that about it.