Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Intense By  Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz

Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Intense By Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz

BY ISSEY MIYAKE

Launched by the design house of Issey Miyake in 2007, L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME INTENSE by Issey Miyake for Men posesses a blend of: Cypress Coriander Mandarin Nutmeg Saffron Bourbon Geranium Cinnamon Tobacco Musk Sandalwood Haitian Vetiver, It is recommended for wear, see more...

• I love this scent. Does it come in a bigger bottle or dif...2 Answers
  • How long does the scent last? 7 Answers
Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Intense By  Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz
Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Intense By Edt Spray 2. 5 Oz
Kendra B.
My husband use to wear this colons when we first met. I recently found some to replace his old cologne that he had been wearing for the past 14 years and it was way more expensive now then it was back then. It's a men's cologne and it smells really good and light. Love it and I well buy it again.
Lauren D.
Bullhead City, AZ
This has to be my favorite of all time men's cologne. it is a very fresh scent not too heavy or overbearing but it does stay on. it is great for a day at the office or a night on the town. I highly recommend this product.
Samantha A.
Walker, LA
This is a great men's cologne! I find it to smell very nice and intense! It definitely lasts all day as my husband doesn't reapply and comes home smelling like he left! Definitely worth the price as it lasts!
Kayla M.
Memphis, TN
Smell awesome. Great for anyone who's looking for a scented liquid to make the harm or smell pleasant. Only recommend that you make sure your hair is washed and moisturized before applying any product.
Angel W.
Chula Vista, CA
Best cologne out there right now. You want something that is vintage get this. It remains one of the top colognes. Elegant in every aspect. A purchase you will never regret. Smells elegant you feel elegant and you will catch attention!
Devon H.
Erie, PA
I bought this for my babe for his birthday . I must say when he wears thus I can't keep my hands off him. It smells sooooo good
Chant N Pedro F.
CARLSBAD, NM
When it first came out it was sold at Walmart. We couldn't believe it because it smelled so good and the price was great too.
Alma M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Every Issey Miyake product I have used has been worth the money! This one I can say has the best scent and lasts for hours.
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
Such a wonderful scent for men. It's sexy and lasts for so long. I would definitely buy this for my man again.
Jessica M.
I bought this one for my husband and is one of my favorites!! Very good for man and stay all the day
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?
Faith H.
I love this scent. Does it come in a bigger bottle or different scents?