Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Gift Set uploaded by Roxana R.

BY ISSEY MIYAKE #30 in Fragrance Sets

Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• It has a floral smell to it and I like it for spring and summer. ...10 Answers
  • Does the giftset has a rollerball too?1 Answers
  • é um kit masculino ?1 Answers
Alejandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
This was a gift I gave my husband for christmas it's such a great smell. Very unique, fresh... This is a smell that just stands out in An elegant but not overwhelming way. I really recommend this set. The smell lingers thru out the day.
Marlene P.
I think this is a good scent, it's got kind of like a spice type of smell. It's not my favorite for my boyfriend but he really likes wearing it. It's not strong but it does last. This has easily become his everyday/work cologne.
Patty W.
My favorite men's fragrance, hands down. Its unique, spicy with just enough sweet and woody notes. I've gotten it for several boyfriends throughout the years and it's smelled great on every single one. And I love the set because you can wear the scent in varying levels of intensity as you layer the products. Love it more than I do the women's version.
Erin L.
Columbus, OH
This smells really good! I heard about it when Jaclyn Hill raved about it a while ago. She loved the scent so I had to try it. The scent is nice for day or night. It's not my holy grail, and my boyfriend wasn't crazy about it, but generally really nice. Perfume is personal, so try it out.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
This is the Me 's scent, and when I say MAN, I mean Man! This is sandlewood and light citrus, not to be wasted on young men who are still into sweet smells. This is a staple scent for the mature, sophisticated man who knows his place in this world.
Carissa M.
My hubby wears this and it's my FAVE!! He has tried other scents but this is by far the best. It's fresh and clean without being overpowering. It's not woody or musky (scents I don't like). It lasts a long time on his skin. Big fan right here!!
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
This set was a perfect gift for my brother for holidays. The scent is so classy and he loved it. Came to know about this through an article for top perfumes for men. Highly recommend this for gifting someone special or yourself!!
Brandy P.
Hacienda Heights, CA
This is one of my all time favorite! Best perfume hands down. Also got my daughter using it and everyone at work tells her she smells so good. This perfume stays on all day long such a sweet inviting fragrance. Love it!
Luz Paola M.
Uno de mis perfumes favoritos, tiene un olor bien agradable que dura todo el día, me fascina como se queda en mi piel, definitivamente lo recomiendo, me lo regaló mi esposo para mi cumpleaños y debo decir que es un excelente regalo!
BIA R.
Spring , TX
Issey Miyaki is hands down the best cologne for men. This is the only cologne that I love buying for my husband. The price is unbeatable for this set. Amazing set of you're thinking of buying someone a gift👍👍👍
Christina T.
La Vergne, TN
I would love to know how this cologne smells. Does it smell good or is it ok. I need some ideas because my husband has been asking for this for awhile now.
Beth H.
Marion, AR
It has a floral smell to it and I like it for spring and summer. It lasts all day long as well?
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
Does the giftset has a rollerball too?
Jessica Z.