Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Gift Set uploaded by Roxana R.

BY ISSEY MIYAKE

Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• It has a floral smell to it and I like it for spring and summer. It...10 Answers
  • Does the giftset has a rollerball too?1 Answers
  • é um kit masculino ?1 Answers
Erin L.
Erin L.
Columbus, OH
This smells really good! I heard about it when Jaclyn Hill raved about it a while ago. She loved the scent so I had to try it. The scent is nice for day or night. It's not my holy grail, and my boyfriend wasn't crazy about it, but generally really nice. Perfume is personal, so try it out.
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the Me 's scent, and when I say MAN, I mean Man! This is sandlewood and light citrus, not to be wasted on young men who are still into sweet smells. This is a staple scent for the mature, sophisticated man who knows his place in this world.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
My hubby wears this and it's my FAVE!! He has tried other scents but this is by far the best. It's fresh and clean without being overpowering. It's not woody or musky (scents I don't like). It lasts a long time on his skin. Big fan right here!!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
This set was a perfect gift for my brother for holidays. The scent is so classy and he loved it. Came to know about this through an article for top perfumes for men. Highly recommend this for gifting someone special or yourself!!
BIA R.
BIA R.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Issey Miyaki is hands down the best cologne for men. This is the only cologne that I love buying for my husband. The price is unbeatable for this set. Amazing set of you're thinking of buying someone a gift👍👍👍
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. I love how light and airy the scent is. Its like a musk but not as brute of a scent. It seems to last a long time on him as well.
Camesha P.
Camesha P.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love when my fiance' wears this cologne, it's one of his favorites and mine too. I'd describe this scent as very masculine, sexy, as eel as clean. Very attractive scent.
Grace J.
Grace J.
I always purchase this for the doctor that I work for as a Christmas gift. It is appropriate for younger and older men love the smell because it is not so harsh
Chris H.
Chris H.
Marietta, GA
My hubby wears this scent and I absolutely love it. This is one of his staples. He first bought it on a trip to Paris and has been hooked ever since.
Tampa, FL
This scent is delicate and fresh like spring flowers. I smelled it on my friend and couldn't resist asking her what's she wearing.
Christina T.
Christina T.
La Vergne, TN
I would love to know how this cologne smells. Does it smell good or is it ok. I need some ideas because my husband has been asking for this for awhile now.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Marion, AR
It has a floral smell to it and I like it for spring and summer. It lasts all day long as well?
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
é um kit masculino ?
Tampa, FL
Does the giftset has a rollerball too?