Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Amber J.

BY ISSEY MIYAKE

Men's 6.7 oz EDT Spray. Two years after the creation of his women's fragrance Issey Miyake launched his men's cologne L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme. Reflecting the principles of his women's scent it embodies yin and yang and the extreme polarities of the world. L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme cologne is a fresh yet warm woody scent accented with spicy notes. Created in 1993 L'eau D'Issey by Issey Miyake is the result of the following top notes: juniper bergamot and lavender. The middle notes are: sage coriander and freesia and the base of the fragrance is: sandalwood moss and cedar. Issey Miyake is recommended for casual use. see more...

• How does this smell? Is it as good as the one for women?6 Answers
Sharayah L.
One this I love about this scent is it smells different for everyone. My boyfriend where's the man version and it smells amazing on him. I have the women version and I love it. I think the fact that it changes is awesome. It is harder to find in my area though.
Lari F.
I'm in love with this Parfum!! It smells really good and drive me crazy!! ūüėć it is really good for the summer because is really fresh, it is a fragrance for every day.
Hazel G.
Ok.. Este es el mejor perfume de todo el mundo! La fragancia tiene un olor que enamoraria a cualquier mujer con buen olfato. Thats it! Lo amo
Ami H.
I liked it till the outside kinda got sticky... I don't know what it is or i have it too long? But after 5years or so the bottle got sticky
Deb M.
Burbank , OH
This is the only cologne my husband wears. It is fresh smelling without being too musky. The scent lasts throughout the day.
Vivian R.
Portland, OR
I am a girl but I love the scent of this perfume. I received a sample some months ago and I had to buy a full size.
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Delicious scent. Last long. My husband loves it. I bought this one for feathers day and was the best choice.
Maquíllate A.
Nashville , TN
Aroma realmente varonil, fragancia fresca y atrayente! Me encanta un hombre con esta fragancia!
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
Every man should have this. It smells fantastic. A very masculine scent that stays all day.
breann b.
Will always be a classic. Great clean smell and lasts pretty long. One of the top
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
How does this smell? Is it as good as the one for women?