BY ISSEY MIYAKE

Two years after the creation of his women's fragrance, Issey Miyake launched his men's fragrance, L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme. Reflecting the principles of his women's scent, it embodies yin and yang, and the extreme polarities of the world. L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme is a fresh yet warm, woody scent accented with spicy notes. Notes: Verbena, Tangerine, Cypress, Yuzu Zest, Coriander, Clary Sage, Geranium Bourbon, Blue Water Lily, Nutmeg, Saffron, Cinnamon Bark from Ceylon, Amber Tobacco, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Musk. Style: A fresh herbaceous scent with warm, woody undertones. see more...

• What can the smell of it be closely related to? Fresh?1 Answers
  • Does this come in different sizes?5 Answers
  • I'd like to get this type of perfume for my mother. How d...8 Answers
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This is very hypnotic scent when worn by the right man. I've smelled it on different men and it smells good but on certain this scent is so powerful that it literally steals your senses. I had a co-worker wear this to work once. I could not concentrate on my job every time he walked behind me. I had to ask him not wear to work anymore because it was that intoxicating. lol
Frank G.
Freehold, NJ
Not only will Issey Miyake's L'Eau d'Issey turn every head, but it will make people stop you and ask what cologne you're wearing. It is a complex scent that is sweet and citrusy. Even though it came out in 1994 L'Eau d'Issey is one of those undiscovered jewels. Buy it and you'll want to wear it all the time, even to bed.
Aracely L.
I die every time my boyfriend puts this on. He actually has a lot of different colognes but he wears this on special occasions. The smell is addicting. This one is his favorite also. They did change the scent though over the years. So its not exactly what you would remember if its been a while.
Nathan P.
This scent is an amazing scent that's great for anytime of the year from summer to winter. It has a warm,spicy,musky scent that is amazing with some tangerine notes. I believe this is my all time favorite haha
Caroly G.
Brooklyn, NY
My dad uses this perfume, the scent is very light, not overpowering at all. you need to get close to the person in order to be able to smell it, mysterious scent but it smells great.
Kelsey W.
Southlake, TX
This is the only perfume my step mom will wear. It's a very light smell and is fairly priced for the size of the bottle. Definitely try it if you get the chance.
Jill C.
A lot of people love issey miyake. So far I haven't found a scent that I'm in love with. Most I've trued are super strong including this one.
C M.
Anaheim, CA
A classic smell... everyone turns when you walk in ...
One of my favorite fragrances. . A great stocking stuffer... not overly expensive.
Rosa M.
Ellington, CT
This is the only perfume I purchased for my husband. Very fresh, classy, not overpowering fragrance. Highly recommend Issey Miyake.
Argenis L.
este perfume es una elegancia total su calidad es insuperable y dura en la piel su fragrancia es inconfundible
Nneka N.
Goleta, CA
I'd like to get this type of perfume for my mother. How does it smell.
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
Does this come in different sizes?
Julia A.
What can the smell of it be closely related to? Fresh?