BY ISSEY MIYAKE

L'Eau d'Issey awakens a feeling of total beauty.L'Eau d'Issey Eau de Parfum is a pure floral with musky and woody tones. A very complex fragrance, the perfume is made up of a wide range of floral scents including lotus, cyclamen, freesia, carnations, and white lilies, with hints of amberseed and musk. Notes: Lotus, Freesia, Cyclamen, Rose Water, Fresh Peonies, Carnation, White Lilies, Precious Woods, Osmanthus, Tuberose, Amberseed, Musk. Style: Fresh. Warm. Sparkling. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Paula R.
I went shopping for a new scent and I think I smelled a million different scents but I kept going back to this one. It is a floral scent that is  very fresh, clean and slightly sexy. . I have a small roller ball tube that I carry in my purse at all times.  My husband loves when I wear it and can always tell when someone near us is wearing it.
Elizabeth S.
Woodway, TX
This stuff smells amazing. I love it. I just finished a bottle and cannot wait to get more. It lasted me a long time and the bottle is so pretty. I got it at Macy's and can't wait to restock. I'd definitely recommend it and plan on buying it again ASAP. It's just the right amount of floral and makes me feel good when I wear it.
Lisa D.
This is such a good perfume! The fragrance is so clean and goes well with any woman. It last for a long time, and is not overpowering. You can buy this anywhere, Ulta, Sephora, I would definitely recommend this perfume
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
Very light floral smell, definitely for anyone who loves a very clean fragrance, it is a beautiful bottle and it smells just the way it looks, doesn't last very long though, and for the price, that isn't so bad!
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
This smells absolutely gorgeous, I use a tiny spray of this with my D&G the one, for a night out and I smell like a goddess.... scent lasts all night long and always get compliments. One of my favorites.
Jennifer V.
This Issey Mitake perfume is so amazing. Smells awesome on any woman. I don't know any girl who doesnt like this perfume. I have gone through three bottles already. Loveee it!!!
Wilnorly P.
Excelente fragancia ese olor florar me encanta se siente divino en mi piel no me hace pasar desapercibida sin duda una de mis favoritas
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Este perfume es super bueno, huele muy bien y dura su aroma todo el dia, i like, very good! Issey miyake
Beverly M.
This is my signature scent, and has been for the last 10 years. It is expensive but the fragrance doesn't fade too much and therefor you don't need to use a whole lot. I would call it a fresh clean scent not too sweet or spicy. Probably something I will continue to buy for as long as they make it.
Agol W.
Victoria
Haven't tried this perfume yet but I really want to , I heard some pretty awesome things about it , heard it lasts a long time , where do you buy it from?
Alexandria C.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been trynna find it where can I buy this
Reelika R.
Is it a good parfum ? And what dose it smell like ? 🤔😊
Ashley C.
Sherbrooke, QC
whaT does it smells like ?
Deisy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I been looking for a perfume and i would like to know if this perfume really smell good ?
Macarena S.
Chiclayo
Nunca lo habia visto, es bueno?