Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kristy C.

BY ISSEY MIYAKE

L'Eau d'Issey is a pure floral with musky and woody tones. A very complex fragrance, L'Eau d'Issey is made up of a wide range of floral scents including lotus, cyclamen, freesia, carnations and white lilies, with hints of amber seed and musk.

Mare R.
This is one of the most beautiful perfumes EVER. It smells like a bouquet of flowers is right in front of you. Truly a beautiful, bright smell. I’ve read mixed reviews of this on other websites, but honestly, I don’t see how or why. I tried it out at a Macy’s a while back and it’s been on my mind since. I just bought it today because I’ve been wanting it for so long. Easily one of my favorites. I would describe it as a wedding day perfume. It’s that pretty of a smell. It stands out from the rest because it’s truly such a realistic smelling perfume (like I said, it smells like a bouquet).
Lucinda M.
I think initially it was too strong and reminded me of flowers. I picked the highest rated perfume at the time on scentbox, and I actually like it a lot. scentbox did say it had some tones of ocean, but I don't really smell that. I like it though definitely different from the normal floral scents.
Meg F.
North Liberty
This perfume smells absolutely AMAZING! It has become my signature scent and all time favorite. Is light & subtle, but has staying power. I have gotten so many compliments from different people at random times saying "You smell so good!" Definitely recommend!!
Ashley E.
If you like a clean and floral perfume, try this! It personally isn't my kind of perfume, it seemed too floral for me. I received a sample from the perfume counter to try out. It did have a strong lingering floral scent that seemed to last all day.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This perfume has a unique smell to it that you don’t come across often. I purchased this product at Macy’s and would purchase it again! My family has always worn this perfume.
Miss U.
This is my signature fragrance. I have been wearing for over 10 years. I just can’t find anything that I really like. It’s very long lasting and comes is sleek glass bottle. Scent is never overwhelming and it’s just perfect. I have a lot of respect for the designer, Mr. Miyake too. His works are amazing! Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Eau de Parfum
Allison M.
renton, WA
This is my absolute favorite! I love the clean floral scent. It reminds me of a warm summer night. I save mine for special occasions or date night. I love to put it on when I want to feel extra fancy. The scent lasts for several hours. I don't see how anyone could not like this perfume. I will be a lifetime user.
Paula R.
I went shopping for a new scent and I think I smelled a million different scents but I kept going back to this one. It is a floral scent that is  very fresh, clean and slightly sexy. . I have a small roller ball tube that I carry in my purse at all times.  My husband loves when I wear it and can always tell when someone near us is wearing it.
Paula R.
Absolutely my favorite scent. This is my go to perfume and the only one I carry in my purse. It has a fresh clean scent. At first I thought it was a little old fashioned but once I put it on I was hooked. It's easy to find in any store where upscale perfumes are sold. It is price comparable to any other quality perfume.
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
Very light floral smell, definitely for anyone who loves a very clean fragrance, it is a beautiful bottle and it smells just the way it looks, doesn't last very long though, and for the price, that isn't so bad!
Alexandria C.
El paso, TX
I been trynna find it where can I buy this
Reelika R.
Is it a good parfum ? And what dose it smell like ? 🤔😊
Brooke R.
Bristol, RI
I have been seeing this everywhere, is it new? I feel like I have heard so many people(like Jaclyn Hill) rave about this product. Can someone provide a good description of the scent?
Deisy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I been looking for a perfume and i would like to know if this perfume really smell good ?
Ashley C.
Sherbrooke, QC
whaT does it smells like ?

back