Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey By  Edt Spray 6. 7 Oz

Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey By Edt Spray 6. 7 Oz

BY ISSEY MIYAKE

EDT SPRAY 6, 7 OZ, Design House: Issey Miyake, Year Introduced: 1994, Fragrance Notes: Citrus And Spice Combined With Lower Notes Of Musk, Amber And Woods, Recommended Use: Evening see more...

Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey By  Edt Spray 6. 7 Oz
Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey By Edt Spray 6. 7 Oz
Marisol c.
I absolutely love this cologne!!!!! my boyfriend wears it all the time and it drives me nuts. it's like an old fashion scent but new and fresh at the same time. it's a perfect blend of must, woodsy, clean smell. it's long lasting and really just need one spray pump. it's my fav man smell.
Holly I.
Norcross, GA
This has been my favorite fragrance for years. This is the only fragrance I have ever worn where total strangers stop me to ask me to identify it. It is clean, crisp and lasts all day. Classic. Elegant.
Jenifer R.
This is my favorite man scents ever. It's not overbearing and annoying to smell. It's pleasant and fresh. makes me want to smell it all day.
Rakeemah W.
I truly love this fragrance, my boyfriend bought me this scent as a "just because" gift, and it smells amazing. Perfect for winter.
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
Such a clean and fresh scent! Its a scent that is classy and sexy. I get compliments every time I wear it. By woman and men!
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
This is classic in men's colognes! A must have for every mans collection. Great spring scent, very clean and fresh smell!
Kristen Y.
Erie, PA
I love this fragrance! So clean and fresh. The scent is so delicate and not overpowering!
Liz v.
Livermore, CA
Such a beautiful fresh and classic scent. A definite go to and must in my collection.
Stephanie J.
Philadelphia, PA
love this colone for men it's so good it's smell so fresh it the smell last all day
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
Love the size of this product! It's smells great! I would recommend it to anyone!