Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey By  Edt Spray 1. 6 Oz

Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey By Edt Spray 1. 6 Oz

BY ISSEY MIYAKE

L EAU D ISSEY By Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY 1, 6 OZ, Launched by the design house of Issey Miyake in 1992, L EAU D ISSEY by Issey Miyake is classified as a flowery fragrance, This feminine scent posesses a blend of: fresh water florals a soft feminine fragrance, It is recommended for casual wear, see more...

Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey By  Edt Spray 1. 6 Oz
Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey By Edt Spray 1. 6 Oz
Kathryn V.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
I used to work at alto so used to have to smell fragrances for clients all the time and I Alton smell this one and it smelled so good and also smells good on many different types of people in the par food sent really carries which is nice it on to spray a whole lot on
Sharina G.
Sharina G.
I use to wear this perfum allll the time from about 2005 to 2008. It was a great scent and everyone complimented me on it, but after a while I realized that the scent was too strong for me. Even if I would put only 1 spray I would still be able to smell it on myself all day, which I find shouldn't be the case. I have given it 4 stars because it is a great perfume, but if you don't like strong smells then this isn't for you.