Issey Miyake Florale Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz

Alluring, Sensual &Amp; Seductive A Scent Florale By Issey Miyake Is Pink With A Dominant Ylang Ylang Scent.&Nbsp; This Fragrance Is An Alluring, Sensual And Seductive Scent.&Nbsp; It's Captivating And Will Get The Attention Of Many.&Nbsp; A Nice Addition For Your Fragrance Collection. Top Notes:&Nbsp; Peony, Jasmine Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Ylang Ylang Base Notes:&Nbsp; Galbanum Made In France see more...

• Anyone know how long this perfume last?4 Answers
  • I have smelled the one for men and didn't really like the...1 Answers
Sumra S.
Coral Springs, FL
This perfume reminds me of my college days! I used to wear it almost everyday and the scent would last all day long. It has a beautiful, floral, scent with a hint of sweetness to it. It's not as expensive as other perfumes and definitely lasts a while!
Casey C.
Fullerton, CA
This perfume is my go to scent! It leaves me smelling fresh. The scent is very floral with a hint of sweetness. The product is pricey but I believe it is totally worth the purchase! I have recommended this perfume to everyone I know!
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have been using this beautiful perfume for a long time and love how light and floral it is. It lasts all day and I always get asked what I'm wearing!
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
I've enjoyed this screwy for years. It's a beautiful floral that is not overpowering
Vinnette C.
Brooklyn, NY
I brought the roller ball version of this from Sephora and fell in love with the scent. It's fresh and not overbearing. I'm not a person who wears perfume often but I receive a ton of compliments when I were this one! I might even invest in the full bottle
Laura S.
This is the best perfume ever!!! Is really delicious, its smell stays in you all day!! I could buy it a thousand times more
Maria B.
London, ON
Es el mejor perfume que he tenido, su aroma dura todo el dia
Incluso cuando lavas la ropa y te pones de nuevo sigue oliendo
Eso me encanta.
Denise T.
This is the fragrance that I get asked about the most. Nothing better than a complete stranger asking what are you wearing. It is a good value and lasts all day! Great gift for yourself or someone you love.
Karma L.
Issey Miyake It is a very light scent that lasts throughout the day. I would also suggest using the lotions.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este perfume de issey miyake, es muy bueno, lo recomiendo porque dura todo el dia.
Veronica C.
Azusa, CA
Anyone know how long this perfume last?
Maria V.
hidalgo, TX
I have smelled the one for men and didn't really like the citric smell. Is this similar to that one?