Issey Miyake Florale Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz

Alluring, Sensual &Amp; Seductive A Scent Florale By Issey Miyake Is Pink With A Dominant Ylang Ylang Scent.&Nbsp; This Fragrance Is An Alluring, Sensual And Seductive Scent.&Nbsp; It's Captivating And Will Get The Attention Of Many.&Nbsp; A Nice Addition For Your Fragrance Collection. Top Notes:&Nbsp; Peony, Jasmine Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Ylang Ylang Base Notes:&Nbsp; Galbanum Made In France see more...

• Anyone know how long this perfume last?4 Answers
  • I have smelled the one for men and didn't really like the...1 Answers
Vinnette C.
Brooklyn, NY
I brought the roller ball version of this from Sephora and fell in love with the scent. It's fresh and not overbearing. I'm not a person who wears perfume often but I receive a ton of compliments when I were this one! I might even invest in the full bottle
Denise T.
This is the fragrance that I get asked about the most. Nothing better than a complete stranger asking what are you wearing. It is a good value and lasts all day! Great gift for yourself or someone you love.
Halie N.
Columbia, MO
One of my all time favorite scents. I remember wearing this back in the early 2000's and getting so many compliments so I deceived to give it a try again and remembered why I loved it so much. My teenagers don't care for it, but I do!
Sumra S.
Coral Springs, FL
This perfume reminds me of my college days! I used to wear it almost everyday and the scent would last all day long. It has a beautiful, floral, scent with a hint of sweetness to it. It's not as expensive as other perfumes and definitely lasts a while!
Casey C.
Fullerton, CA
This perfume is my go to scent! It leaves me smelling fresh. The scent is very floral with a hint of sweetness. The product is pricey but I believe it is totally worth the purchase! I have recommended this perfume to everyone I know!
Alejandra H.
Katy, TX
Este es uno de los mejores perfumes que he usado me encanta su fragancia, de hecho lo uso a diario y dura muchísimo en la piel y en la ropa. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. No duden en probarlo.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have been using this beautiful perfume for a long time and love how light and floral it is. It lasts all day and I always get asked what I'm wearing!
Laura S.
This is the best perfume ever!!! Is really delicious, its smell stays in you all day!! I could buy it a thousand times more
Karma L.
Issey Miyake It is a very light scent that lasts throughout the day. I would also suggest using the lotions.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este perfume de issey miyake, es muy bueno, lo recomiendo porque dura todo el dia.
Veronica C.
Azusa, CA
Anyone know how long this perfume last?
Maria V.
hidalgo, TX
I have smelled the one for men and didn't really like the citric smell. Is this similar to that one?