BY ISSEY MIYAKE

Fresh water florals, a soft, feminine fragrance. see more...

Natasha H.
I love issy miyake! I started wearing this at about the age of 18 and 3 years later I'm still rebuying and love it just as much. It's long lasting and the amount of compliments I get and the amount of times I get asked 'oh what are you wearing?'
Diane W.
Vancouver
Received a sample of this perfume and fell in love with it instantly. It's a nice and fresh scent. Personally it doesn't last very long on my skin, and I can barely smell it on my skin after a few hours.
Erum T.
I have been wearing this perfume sunce last 11 years . My husband bought this as a gift for me. I absolutely love this . Im so sensitive about smells,, mostly perfumes give me head ache and I don’t know why there are only few perfumes those have really good smell and not too strong this is one of them.. can’t live without this .. definitely recommend who like a little strong smell and lasts long
Lucie S.
Oakville, ON
I love this fragrance. It's like I just stepped out of the shower fresh! Great airy light scent - reminds me of the summer. It was good value and you don't have to refresh the spray. One or two sprays is just enough and will last you the entire day.
Lara R.
Favorite fragrance of all time, such a unique design, really simple but so pretty. Best smell ever, I love it so much it's unlike any other smell. Lasts long on clothes. If you are looking for a fresh smell for everyday life I definitely recommend it !
Angela L.
North York, ON
My all time favourite scent! It's light and fresh and makes you smell like you just rolled around in a garden. The bottle is also very sleek. I wanted this perfume for the longest time and when I was in duty free in German, I just had to grab it over anything else. If you haven't gotten the chance to smell it, it's available at Sephora!
Betty J.
Lovely little thing. I love the smell, it's fresh and only slightly, but ever so slightly, sweet, which makes it a perfect feminine fragrance in my opinion. The only thing I am not happy about is that the scent does not last as long as it's masculine counterpart.
Nikeisha W.
united states
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This perfume delivers a unique fragrance.The payoff was absolutely gorgeous and it lasted for a long time.
I'd definitely repurchase and recommend to a friends.
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Dreghorn
Love love love this perfume. It's classic and will never age. It's got a very distinctive smell and it comes in a super cool bottle...definitely recommend! !!
Mary S.
Athens
The first designer fragrance I bought as a teenager and still use to this day..could easily be my favorite scent in the whole wide world..!
Jasmine M.
Panama City, FL
The bottle looks cool
Shoog M.
Bramming, Jylland
do anyone know a perfume ike this one, when it comes to smell, and powerful and much deeper?
Oscarina M.