BY ISSEY MIYAKE

Fresh water florals, a soft, feminine fragrance. see more...

Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It is so pretty and fresh. I have gotten comments every time I used it.
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY
One of my favorite favorite perfumes. Smells like flowers. Is soft and I feel fresh every time I wear it.
crystal m.
Downey, CA
Another great scent weather in women's or men's fragrance. .. and the bottle is very nice as well ..
Teresa U.
West Richland , WA
Love this scent for women. I smelt it when I was in Kuwait and had to have it! Smells soooo good!
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Smells good, but very very strong. Only use 1-2 sprays because anything more is too overpowering.
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
This old school scent is the bomb dot com. I almost forgot about this. It smells really good.
Scotti O.
My all time favorite on my husband! Just a whiff makes me want to get naked and make babies!
Elizabeth P.
Number one favorite scent. Very unique that so far has not been copied or even come close.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
Omg!!! Really sexy and classy scent. You won't want to stop sniffing your man.
Thalia G.
My mom is a fanatic of perfumes and this one definitely is permanent on her rack. It's long lasting, I can still smell it from my mom's hamper of dirty clothes. Very light smell and it's like a scent of sophistication. Wanted to have one but decided I'll let this one slip since I'm copying every perfume my mom has. Lol!
Jasmine M.
Panama City, FL
The bottle looks cool
Shoog M.
Bramming, Jylland
do anyone know a perfume ike this one, when it comes to smell, and powerful and much deeper?
Oscarina M.