BY ISSEY MIYAKE

Fresh water florals, a soft, feminine fragrance. see more...

Kanza T.
Piscataway , NJ
Ever come across a product (in this case a fragrance) that pleases all your senses, and reveals things about yourself you didn't even know? That's right ladies and gentleman, Issey Miyake Eau will stop you in your tracks so you can contemplate the inner workings of humanity, or just simply call to mind childhood nostalgia. Nothing else is comparable to this fragrance in terms of how it makes you feel. The images that are evoked upon the first sniff will leave you in the sweetest trance. Lastly, consider the price you'd pay for an instant pick-me-up, or the feeling of pure relaxation and contentment? Perhaps the answer lies in a pretty bottle that seems to reach for the heavens.
Catherine B.
Stillwater, OK
Oh my god this is my absolute favorite perfume of all time. It is a floral scent. I would classify it as a spring scent, but I could wear it everyday. It is a sweet scent that is not sugary. It is more floral refreshing. It just makes you want to say "ahhh" after smelling it.
Lisa K.
I bought this for my husband and I have to tell you this is my FAVORITE scent that he wears - and he has some nice ones. This is a lighter scent on him and has a great musk. It is something that isn't overpowering like some other colognes out there. I know that scents smell different on everyone, but this is definitely a favorite of mine!
Araceli D.
Tolleson, AZ
This is hands down my favorite perfume ever! It has become my signature scent that people love on me and ask me about all the time. It has been my favorite and go to since my very first bottle when I was 15 years old.
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
This is the first perfume my husband bought me. It lasts all day till I shower it off at night. It makes you feel so beautiful which is strange to say for a perfume. It can be overpowering if you wear too much thought.
Kathrina T.
I love how fresh this makes me smell. Issey miyake is light and pleasant to the nose, not overbearing but also very feminine and simple. I definitely recommend this perfume!
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
This is such a refreshing fragrance. It was my signature scent for a season. I then got into deeper scents. But this is perfect if you like something light but still complex.
Ivory B.
This is an absolute favorite fragrance. I have went through more bottles of this than any other fragrance. A little goes a long way and the smell last throughout the day so you need not reapply. It is sophisticated yet gentle.
Jessie T.
Bellaire, TX
My absolute favorite fragrance. Always get compliment. I find it perfect for summer weather because it smells fresh and floral at the same time. My only concern is that it fades rather quickly.
ec408e c.
Union City, CA
I think both the male and female version smell great. Really light and fresh. I remember in the late 90s or early 2000s, all my guy friends were wearing this. So the smell is really nostalgic for me.
Jasmine M.
Panama City, FL
The bottle looks cool
Shoog M.
Bramming, Jylland
do anyone know a perfume ike this one, when it comes to smell, and powerful and much deeper?
Oscarina M.