BY ISSEY MIYAKE #72 in Fragrance for Him

A sensation of sparkling freshness and a source of energy are the hallmarks of this highly masculine fragrance.  Strength, balance and essentiality combined, have produced a timeless classic and a sure bet for the man who wears it. L Eau d Issey Pour Homme is a fresh yet warm, woody scent accented with spicy notes. strength, timelessness, originality. Notes: Fresh, Yuzu, Spicy, Nutmeg, Woody, Amber, Tobacco, Sandalwood. ; see more...

• Where can I find this at ? Does it smell good ? 52 Answers
  • Who would buy this for your male loved ones in your life? Please...2 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?2 Answers
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I don't ever recall smelling this on a man before. But I do know by word of mouth that this is a very popular brand.
Carlos Eduardo R.
Big bottle! The fragrance of it is great. The smell isn't overpowering and it lasts for a while after spraying it!
Roxana R.
miami, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
No doubt it is one of my favorites for men I love its smell is exquisite my husband uses it for daily hard all day
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Me encanta a mi esposo le va de maravilla de todas las frangaciad para el esta es mi favorita... La recomiendo..
Andrew B.
Cumming, GA
A real fruity scent. Not a bad cologne, but not woodsy enough for me. Not like D&G The One, which I prefer
rita a.
Glendale, CA
I love Issey Miyake on my man it stays on him for a long times and yes it turns heads . You got to have it
Kinsley R.
This is a great product. Its expensive but the fragrance is really long lasting and it smells wonderful.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I was skeptical at first cause of the price but my husband bought it and I'm glad he did, it smells great
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Smells so good. My boyfriend loves this cologne. Not to expensive. Highly recommended. Such a fresh smell
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
This is my husbands number one and I love the smell to when I think of my husband I think of this smell
Meme M.
Where can I find this at ? Does it smell good ?
nephtalie v.
Boynton Beach, FL
Who else like this smell
Randi W.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
You like? Any reviews on this
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price
Regenia B.